Chapter 4 - You guys make me sick

"When i first saw you, from across the room, I could tell that you were curious."
-One Direction

The faint annoying sound of someone stepping onto our front porch caused my eyes to slowly open,
Guess no nap for me.
Elena wanted us to go to the grill to meet up with Bonnie and all them, so I told her I'd sleep while she got dressed. So much for that plan.

I hopped off the couch and stalked our to the door and I flung it open.
A smirk appeared when I saw Stefan standing outside my door.
"Oh uh hi"

He smiled Awkwardly and sighed,
"Sorry I was about to knock."
I smiled and leaned against the doorway slightly.
His hair was a little messy and in this lighting his eyes appeared almost gold.
God he was so cute,
Just...not my type.

"I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier, I know it was a little....strange"
I laughed and shook my head.

"Elena get down here!"
I called then turned back to Stefan.
"No worries, I get it, blood makes you squeamish."

He laughed as Elena walked downstairs smiling after seeing him.
"Something like that."
My twin came to the door beside me and smiled at Stefan.

He took a second and looked at us both. This was common though, standing side-by-side the only phisical thing we don't share is the way we do our hair.

"Hey Elena, how's your leg?"
She glanced down at her leg quickly then back up at him,
She cried like a little baby as soon as we got home.

"Oh its fine. Just a scratch. No big deal really."
Elena took a pause then glanced over at me.
She had that concerned look on her face, telling shed about to make a comment to him.
Here we go.

"How do you know where we live?"

And there it is.
I had to admit I was curious too, but she should just enjoy this moment they're havinggg.

"Its a small town. I asked the first person I saw."

She just nodded, I could tell she didn't believe him. But she just continued with her nodding until his face lit up slightly.

"Oh, also I thought you might want this back"
He pulled out a green book from his jacket that I recognized to be Elena's journal.
How cute, he brought it back to her! I would have kept out for black mail myself but eh.

"Oh I must have dropped it i-uh. Thank you.."
She took the book from his hands and hugged it close to her chest. She really loved that book. It held all her secrets and shiz man. She's into that sappy shit.

"Don't worry I didn't read it "
My sister grinned and took a step closer to Stefan.
"Really? Most people would have"

I smirked and pointed at myself, causing a laugh to escape from both of them.

"Well I wouldn't want anyone reading mine."
Oh no.
He keeps a diary too?
Okay forget everything said, he isn't hot anymore.
Nope.
Bye.

I made an awkward face, my hand tapped on Elena's shoudler before she responded to Stefan.
"I'll be in the kitchen Elena, come get me when we're ready to go. Okay?"