Chapter 4: Road Trip

-1 week later-
I huffed and threw my last pair of pants in a duffel bag. "Are you sure I need all my stuff?" I groaned in annoyance. I mean, we're going to l.a! Who couldn't be happy about that?
I'm happy about going, not packing.
"For the hundredth time, we're moving to l.a which means you have to take all of your stuff."
I folded up my comforter and put it into another duffle. Thingy. Whatever you call it."Fine then."
After a few minutes of mindlessly packing my room up, I coughed to get his attention.
"So, how are we getting there?"
Danny stopped putting my stuff into a box. "By car dumba*s!"
I scoffed. "I am not, absolutely not, sitting in matts car for 2 hours with you two. I would literally die."
Danny slammed his hands on to the floor. "We're not taking his car. We're taking a bus thing that he's got."
He continued to put my stuff in boxes, as did I.
"Oh, okay. Geez, Grump much?"
-BreakLine-
I threw my last box into the back and slammed the back door. Daniel had us riding in a dark red church bus. It wasn't really a church bus though. It was all red and on the inside it had really comfortable gray chairs. Two could fit up behind passenger and behind them there was a connected three seater and behind them in the very back was a four seater. So that totaled.... 11 unless you can fit a really tiny person in the very back. Then it'd be 12.
I picked up my special duffle with all of my stuff to entertain me, and then headed to the passenger. Once I saw Danny and Matt come out of the door I smiled and screamed, "I CALL SHOTGUN!"
I dashed to the door and then threw my stuff in, buckling my seat belt so Danny couldn't pull me out. I heard Matt laugh and run to the drivers door. He did the same and buckled his seat belt.
Daniel opened the door behind me and climbed in. "You're a*sholes."
I leaned back and ruffled his hair. "It's okay, you adorable baby cub!"
Danny smacked my hands away and hissed at me like a lion. Matt started the car and started for our long drive.
"Wait, Danny are you younger than Liz?" He smirked and got onto the highway. I got comfortable and turned to see Danny pouting.
"No. I'm older!" He announced proudly. My jaw dropped to the floor.
"No you're not! I'm older!" I yelled back and we sat their and bickered back and forth until Daniel broke it and announced something.
"IM OLDER BY 5 SECONDS!"
"NO YOURE NOT!"
Matt shushed us because people on the highway with their windows rolled down were staring at us like we had two heads.
"Why don't you just call your mom and ask her who's older?" Matt cleared his throat and took a drink of his Pepsi.
"I got it!"
I ripped my phone out of my shorts pocket and dialed moms emergency number so she might go out on me for giving her a heart attack.
While the phone dialed, I took a second to observe Matt from the corner of my eye.
He was slouched back in the chair with a chill look on his lips. He wore all black. Literally.
A black shirt, black sweatpants/joggers, and a black jacket with its hood up. With all of that he had black shades on hand and a SnapBack on his head. Of course, I thought. I have a type!
My moms worried voice broke my thoughts and dragged me back to reality like a kid in a candy store begging for candy.
"What have you done now?" She wined and I put it on speaker phone so Danny could hear that I was older than him.
"I didn't do anything! Though, I've got a question for you. Who's older, me or Danny?"
I could practically hear her disappointment over the phone and by the silence in the car, I knew that I wasn't the only one who heard it too.
"Umm," there was a crash from the other line and a line of curses from my dad. "It's Daniel I believe. I had to have a C-Section for the both of ya's cause you're such a pain in my A*s!" She laughed and I rolled my eyes.
"Ma!" Danny yelled loud enough for the people around us to hear him. Then whispered in my ear, "ha, told ya I was older!"
I rolled my eyes and then remembered where we were going.
"Hey, did Danny tell you where we're going?"
She didn't respond so I took that as a no.
"Mom! We're going to L.A!"
Suddenly she was back on the phone. "Oh really?! Make sure you didn't forget your contacts and be good okay honey!"
I nodded to Danny and we both yelled out, "we love you!" At the same time. She said she loved us and wished us luck to whatever we we're going then hung up.
I turned off my phone and stuck it back into my pocket.
"She seems nice." Matt noted and Danny started to ramble to him about the cool and not so cool stuff she had done to us in our childhood.
I pulled down the mirror and checked how I looked while they talked. My Green contacts sparkled in my eyes but I knew they were fake. I almost missed my brown eye color. Almost.
I pulled my beanie onto my head and then shut the mirror. I was wearing my typical go-out-outfit. Short jeans shorts on top of black leggings with a purplish-Gray t-Shirt with a black outline. My cat eye makeup made me smile. It actually stayed on!
I interrupted Danny and grabbed the aux cord Matt had set up in the van.
"Do ya mind if I use this?" He shook his head no and I plugged the cord into my phone.
"What are we gonna listen to?"
"Whatever comes on when I hit shuffle." I smiled and pressed the shuffle button.
Before I could register that Hollywood Undead was playing, Christmas in Hollywood started to play through his speakers.
"It's Christmas in Hollywood, santas back up in the hood so meet me under the missile toe let's F*ckkkkkkkkk."
It spat and I started to laugh at Matts caught-like-a-deer-in-headlights look.
"Don't you sing in this one?" I asked and it took until the chorus for him to answer.
"No. I don't sing."
The next part played and J3T switched parts with someone. "Really, who's that then?"
Matt looked away with his face burning red. I turned it up and almost burned out speakers.
"Let's turn it up and start that over."
I smirked and went back to the begging of his verse, then turned it up.
"I'm about to serve it up for all you boys and girls. Good kids, bad and even da Kurlzz."
I smiled at the thought it was about to be Matt singing. What stories me was Matt singing along to his part.
"We were chilling at home and decking the halls, so I checked my phone and Santa had called!" He paused just as if he was singing live.
"He said Christmas ain't a gang but a way of life. " funny man sing his verse and then Johnny did. "So we all took flight but something was fishy, he asked for road ahead and started to kiss me. I pulled down his his beard and it was a monster, it wasn't Saint Nick, it was a f*cking imposter!"
I sung Johnny's next part cause this was my favorite part of the song.
"When we found out he started to pout, I took my bandanna and I choked him out!"
Matt kept driving, his eyes on the road and the road only.
"I pulled off his beard and I F*cked his mouth, hijacked his sleigh and headed down south."
"I had a lot of wild nights but tonight was the craziest, I met a lot of Jeff's but this one was the shadiest. When it to cheer that motherf*ckers a grinch, so if you don't like Christmas F*ck you b*tch!"
Danny unbuckled his belt and turned down the radio. He scowled at me. "It's not even Christmas. For that fact it's not even December. It's the middle of July."
Matt stayed quiet and sped around some slow semi. The semi driver honked at him and Matt gave him the finger.
He looked over at me with his black shades. "No more Hollywood undead songs please."
I nodded my head and unlocked my iPhone to find a not HU song. I clicked on the first one to pop up.
The car ride on silent except for Get Scared and their song Sarcasm.
"Sticks and stones could break my bones...... But anything you say will only fuel my lungs! Don't mind us we're just spilling out guts, if this Is love I don't wanna be loved. You pollute the room with a filthy tongue. Watch me choke it down so I can throw it up!"
I pulled out an oversize swear shirt and pulled over me until it was coving my body, then pulled the seat back so I could sleep. What? We still had 2 days or more until we go there.
My eyes fluttered closed after taking one last look at the handsome Da Kurlzz.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: *smiles* I'm really glad I wrote this chapter:3 I'm strangely proud of it for once.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: *smiles* I'm really glad I wrote this chapter:3 I'm strangely proud of it for once

Here, have some Danny:3 and just because,

Some Matty😁😁😁😁Next update: I'll try and update as soon as possible but imma try and update no later than Monday

Some Matty😁😁😁😁
Next update: I'll try and update as soon as possible but imma try and update no later than Monday.
Love, Ash:3
Oh and, I found a drawing for Lizzie. Except she's got little freckles from her moms side of the family.

 Except she's got little freckles from her moms side of the family

With her contacts in of course:3
Bye!

edited on February, 2d 2017