"Trust Part Two"

SPOILERS FOR SEASON SIX, EPISODE NINE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

PART TWO

As soon as Sheriff Stilinski wrapped his hand around the doorknob, I knew something wasn't right. Before I could voice my thoughts, he already opened the front door to the station only to reveal not five Ghostriders, but about ten of them. We all looked at each other before they raised their guns in our direction.

"Oh hell." Sheriff Stilinski muttered before several magic bullets went off in our direction.

Theo jumped in front of me, pushing my head down before one of the bullets could hit me. I was scared out of my mind because I didn't want to be erased or have any of them erased either. When I raised my head, a scream left the back of my throat when I saw the Sheriff get hit by one of the Ghostrider's bullets, making green smoke surround the man before he was gone- erased from reality.

"Sheriff-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Theo grabbed my hand while Liam pulled my boyfriend to safety. I would have made a comment about how I could protect myself when I realized that may be the boys should be doing the protecting after all. Liam led us out to the police cruisers before we all got in one, only to find out the keys were missing.

"Guys, find the keys." I said from the backseat, folding my hands on top while Theo and Liam started to panic.

Liam went into the glove department and pulled out a box with multiple keys in it. He grabbed one and handed it to Theo who was behind the driver's seat. When he put it in the slot, he twisted it and nothing happened. "Give me another one."

"Which one?"

"Any of them."

"There is like a billion of them."

"Just pick one Liam!" I shouted, looking out the window to make sure the Ghostriders weren't coming towards them.

"I feel like you're not even trying." Theo said when Liam handed him another key.

"I swear you're like a married couple," I said with a giggle, "Are you sure you're not dating Liam, Theo?"

"That's not even a car key!" Theo shouted at Liam, ignoring my comment when the beta handed him something that wasn't a key to the car.

I glanced out the window to see three Ghostriders heading in our direction, making the color from my face to fade out. Before I could yell at the boy's to hurry up, I heard the car ignition start and a bunch of cheers. I let out a sigh when Theo started to back the car out of the parking lot only to run over one of the Ghostrider's in the process.

"Did you guys just run over one of them?" I asked Theo.

"Possibly." Theo laughed.

Theo pulled onto the main road, the windows sealed up to the top and the doors were locked tightly in hope that no one would break into the police cruiser. Some thoughts started to go in my head. Where is Theo taking us? Is there any place we can hide in?

"Where are we going?" Theo asked Liam.

"Go to the hospital." Liam replied to him.

"The hospital, you want us to go there?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes Y/N, we need to give Scott enough time to remember Stiles." Liam informed us.

When we reached the hospital, we barreled out of the police cruise only for Liam to make one move that made Theo and I run over to him. The loud sirens sounded all throughout the area, giving away our location to the Ghostriders. I snapped my head in my boyfriend's direction only to have Liam shove him.

"Hey! Knock it off guys." I yelled at the two.

Theo gave Liam one last glare before walking into the hospital with me following behind them. I knew that this was the final showdown and I had a feeling that one of us won't come out alive. Swallowing hard, we ran down the halls, trying to find a place to hide until we form a plan to defend ourselves.

After a long talk with Theo and Liam we started to knock down some Ghostriders that were in our way. A gunshot went off, making me whip my head to see Liam battling one of them with a gun in his hand. I turned to see that Theo was laying on the ground, and I realized that Liam saved his life.

"Come on!" I yelled at the two boys who ran after me.

A loud clicking noise was heard and we knew that there were more behind us. I felt someone grab my arm, making me turn around to see Theo looking at me with a sorrow expression. I was about to ask him what was wrong until he pushed me in the elevator with Liam falling next to me soon after.

"Theo, what are you doing?" I asked in shock.

"Y/N, I told you that I will protect you with my life," Theo said with a small smile as tears started to fall down my face, "So, I'm being the bait."

Before I could get out of the elevator door's, Liam grabbed me and held me down until he made the doors were shut tightly. I heard a loud roar sound outside of the elevator and then yells came after it- Theo had been erased, the love of my life.

"Theo-"

"Y/N, please don't cry," Liam said in a soft voice, wrapping his arms around you, "Please don't, I don't want to start crying either."

"W-Why did he do that?" I asked, wiping some of the loose strands of tears coming down my face.

"It was because he loved you," Liam told me, "He would put his life before yours in any situation. Y/N, we will get him back, I promise with my life."

End of Part 2

---

Here is the end of this imagine. I have another imagine for season six that I will be writing in the future. Sorry if this was poorly written, I kind of rushed it.