"Chilly Nights Are The Worst"

A THIAM IMAGINE

This one wasn't requested. But I got the idea from no where and I had to write this Thiam imagine. This one is short. But some of them in this book will be longer.

Please remember to comment and vote on this imagine. Comments get you more imagines.

_____________

Liam's POV

It was a very cold night in December. Beacon Hills hardly got any snow this year, so now here it is. But it was a beautiful sight to relish in. Me and my friends were going out to eat at a new restaurant downtown. So many people have recommended it to my friend Scott, so now we had to try it. The only this is, I was third wheeling with Scott and Isaac, something that I didn't want to witness by myself.

"How long is the wait?" I asked Scott.

Scott turned to look at the younger boy. "Liam, I told you to go ask the hostess yourself."

"But I don't want to." I pouted.

"Why did we invite him again?"

I turned my head to glare at the curly haired boy right next to Scott. It was Isaac Lahey, Scott's boyfriend of a few months. Isaac and I normally don't get along with each other, which sparks a line between Scott and I's friendship. Who could blame Scott? He couldn't chose both of us. Which was one of the reasons why I got off the couch and headed to the hostess.

"Um, excuse me." I tapped my fingers absentmindedly against the counter. "How long is the wait now?"

"An hour or more."

"An hour?" I frowned.

I've got to deal with Isaac for a whole hour, maybe more? I knew that this night was going to rough, but I didn't imagine this. With a sigh, I turned on my heels to walk back to the couple when I saw them kissing.

"Oh, for the love of- I will just wait outside then."

I walked out of the restaurant into the cold night were snow was gracefully on the ground. It was cold, and my stupid self forgot to bring a jacket with me. To make matters worse, the only empty seat that was available was outside in the cold.

So thirty minutes later I was a shivering mess. My fingers could hardly pick up anything, my eyes were becoming heavy from the wind, and seeing everyone else in jackets made this night even worse.

"Um, excuse me." A guy with light brownish hair said next to me. He had on a light blue jacket that seemed to keep him cozy.

"Yes?" I looked at him in confusion. My eyes couldn't help but wander over his features. In other words, he was hot.

"Um, this is going to sound strange.. but you seem very cold, so here." The guy took off his jacket and handed it over to me.

"I can't possibly take your jacket." I shook my head, but the guy smiled softly.

"It's fine. I'm not that cold." The guy reassured me. "And besides, I'm going to go inside soon."

"Well, um thanks."

I grabbed the jacket out of the guys hand and slipped it over my arms. By now, I was finally warming up after twenty minutes of wearing it. When Scott came out to get me, I noticed the boy was gone, making me frown.

"Where did you get that jacket?" Scott asked.

"Some guy gave it to me." I replied.

Scott nodded. "I don't need to give you a talk do I?"

"I'm not having a safe sex talk with you, Scott." I argued.

"Oh my god, no. I meant about talking to strangers." Scott eyes widened. He went to take the jacket off me while speaking. "Give me that jacket, Liam."

I swatted his hands away. "Scott, I will be fine. Stop acting like my Dad."

After they sat down at the table, I stuffed my hands inside the jacket pockets to feel a crumbled up piece of paper in it. Taking it out, I unfolded it to see a note was written on it.

'Dear random person
I hope my jacket kept you warm. Someone cute as you shouldn't be left standing out in the cold without something warm. So, I hoped it helped. Here is my number [Number]

Text me sometime cutie xx
- Theo'

_____