10

the boys all fit themselves comfortably in the boo's basement. with minghao practically on top of jun, the boys fit fine on the two couches. seokmin, instead of being seeted next to the two clingy chinese boys, sat on the floor.

seokmin looked through the games, eventually finding mario kart 8.

'who wants to go against the master?' seokmin asked, half joking. wonwoo looked up from his hands and agreed to go first.

he inserted the game into the console as wonwoo slid down onto the floor to play.

the two were absolutely entranced into the intense game of mario kart, and mingyu eventually took a seat on the floor behind the two.

seungkwan looked over to hansol, who seemed pretty much distracted with the game as well. for some reason, he felt neglected. he wanted hansol's attention.

he set his hand on the younger's thigh, almost immediately getting what he wanted.

the two locked eyes for a good 45 seconds before hansol blinked and looked away, leaving seungkwan disappointed.

he took his hand off and sighed. better luck next time. he looked across the room at minghao, who nodded towards the door. seungkwan nodded and stood up, asking hansol if he wanted anything. it was a no.

minghao and seungkwan walked up to the kitchen where they discovered a note from mrs. boo.

'boys,
i decided not to start dinner, i don't feel like it tonight. order a pizza or two if you want. there's $ on top of the fridge. i'll be back around 11:00. love you! stay safe!
- mom'

minghao and seungkwan read the note and ordered pizza. after that, they sat down at the counter.

'so what was up with the whole hansol thing? your hand was pretty close to his...' minghao trailed off. seungkwan got the drift.

'yeah,' seungkwan swallowed, 'i wanted to get his attention. it worked for a second, but after that split second he just... looked away.' seungkwan disappointedly explained.

minghao nodded. 'yeah. that happens. he was probably just trying not to get too excited over the fact that you were so close to making contact with... you know, that.'

'thanks, hao. you seem to know a lot about this type of thing. has it ever happened to you?' he inquired.

'well,' he paused, 'on which end? i mean, jun has grazed my croch area multiple times on accident, but i've also "accidentally" been a bit to close to junny jr.'

'junny jr.? really? you know what, i got my answer. thank you.' seungkwan said, with a smile.

'anytime. now, why don't we get back to our boys.' minghao suggested. seungkwan agreed, then paused as he was getting up.

'"our boys?",' he repaeated, 'hao, hansol and i aren't-'

'seungkwan. have you ever observed the way he looks at you? he's whipped. he wouldn't ever even think about looking at anyone else. he's yours, even if you don't want him.' minghao convinced, 'now, lets go back down to those idiots we call our friends.'

seungkwan's face was red as a rose at this point, so he decided to go up to the bathroom instead. he needed to cool down.

he rinsed his face and sat down for a while. was hansol really "whipped for him,"? was minghao sure? he didn't even react when seungkwan did what he did.

in the midst of all this, the door opened. it was hansol.

'hey,' seungkwan greeted, 'what's up?'

'oh, nothing. just wanted to check on you. minghao just gave me an interesting look when i asked where you were, so i decided to look for you myself.' hansol smiled a bit.

'well, i'm in here. i'm all good.' seungkwan lied.

'oh,' hansol paused, 'okay. if you need anything i'll be here for you. at least if you want. but if you don't-'

'i do. i really do.' seungkwan let out.

hansol looked suprised at the response, but walked over and sat down in front of the older.

'what's on your mind?'