7

"Did you see those guys in the hall, today?" Mingyu asks, as they sit on Wonwoo's bed.

"You mean the two that were sucking each other's face off?"

"Yeah. That was gross. Like, why would you do that in public? Especially a school...just...ew."

"Yeah. Wasn't one of them named Jihoon? I think he's the short one but I don't know."

"Wait, that was Jihoon!?" Mingyu asks, shock written all over his face.

Wonwoo looks at him questioningly before answering.

"I think. Why, do you know him?"

"No but I've heard of him. Apparently he can sing like really well. And he's dating a dancer. I think his name is Soonyoung. Oh yeah, and Jihoon once hit a guy with a guitar. He may be small, but he's savage as fuck."

"How have I never heard of him before?"

"I don't know, everyone at school knows who he is. Well, almost everyone." Mingyu says, while chuckling.

It's silent for a few minutes before Mingyu starts again.

"Oh my...I just realized something."

"What?"

"I witnessed Jihoon and his boyfriend making out...I don't know what I did to deserve this but I am blessed."

"I thought you said it was gross?" At this point, Wonwoo is only half listening, since he's confused anyway.

"It was, until I found out that it was the 'goals' couple."

"Goals couple?" Wonwoo has never been more confused.

"Every couple wants to be like them, and everyone who's single, wishes for a person to love them like they love each other."

"Oh. Do you want a relationship like that?"

"Well yeah, who wouldn't. But I'm not going to search for someone. I have my best friend, and that's more than enough." Mingyu answers, and smiles at Wonwoo.

"Thanks." Is all Wonwoo says. He wants to tell Mingyu about his feelings, but he's too scared. So instead, he says that he's tired.

Soon, both of them are asleep in Wonwoo's bed.

Bite || kmg × jwwजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें