Chapter 24

HARRY'S POV

I look up from my hands to see Carrina standing in front of me in just her lace bra and thong.

I shake my head confused about the sight in front of me. Carrina smiles her wicked smile.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yell at her with a confused expression.

She continues to stand there half naked.

"What? This is my bedroom now and I'm just getting changed." She smiles and turns around pulling out silk lingerie from her suit case.

I shake my head and turn around walking out of the room. As soon as Kris returns we are moving out of this apartment. With or without Gemma. We are going to have a baby now and I refuse to live in an apartment with such bad memories. Kris being kidnapped, Kris getting taken to Witness Protection, Carrina sleeping in our bed thanks to Gemma. There are some good memories too though. Like bringing Kris here for the first time, and sleeping with her in our bed many times, and our little bathroom experience. But still, when she comes back, we are gone.

I enter the kitchen and grab an old bottle of whiskey from the fridge. A drink is well deserved right now. I grab a glass from the cabinet and poor my drink. As I take the glass to my lips the burn down my throat is exquisite, exactly what I need.

"Back to drinking now are we?" Carrina enters the kitchen pulling an apple from the fruit basket on the counter, one of Kris's health kicks.

"Shut the fuck up." I don't care what this bitch thinks. I take another sip from my drink. I look down at the glass and bring it to my lips for the third time, finishing my drink and pouring myself another glass.

"So how long have you known Kayla?" Carrina asks taking a bite from her apple, fucking witch.

"Kris." I mutter through my teeth.

She rolls her eyes then repeats her question emphasizing the name "Kris."

"A while. It feels much longer though." And it does. I feel like I have known her my whole life.

"So you have known her long enough to tell her about your past?" She smiles as she asks the question.

My eyes go wide as Carrina brings up my past. How dare she come into my home and bring this shit up. She is so lucky Kris isn't here right now.

"What are you talking about?" I say after finishing my second glass.

"Oh Harry, don't act like you don't know." She walks right in front of me, near inches between our bodies. "Does Kris know about us?" She brushes her hands on the sides of my face.

"Get off me." I push her away and back up, pouring myself another drink.

"Does Kris know about you and me?" She asks again.

"She knows we used to be together, yes." I say in shame. The thought of being with her disgusts me.

She smiles her evil smile. "So I assume she knows about Brit and about the drinking and the partying, oh and don't forget the baby!"

My grip around my drink tightens and my lips squeeze into a straight line. I look at Carrina. Her silk lingerie is pure black and it is short, really short. Very revealing.

"Does Kris not know about your past? Hmm. I thought someone you are in love with should know about your past." She says to me sarcastically.

"Kris knows I slept with you and Brit." I say finishing my drink, again.

"Oh good. So she does know about the drinking, partying, and the baby." She smirks. "Or does she not know?" She looks at me and I squint my eyes at her. "I guess she doesn't. Aw poor thing, well she will find out sooner or later." Carrina turns on her heels and walks into the couch area.