10

Despite Yuuri bein distant, Viktor was persistent and wouldn't give up on him no matter what.

russianking: yuuuuuuuurrrrriiiiii

y.katsuki: what?

russianking:

y.katsuki: Viktor what

russianking: a meme

y.katsuki: uhm, okay? is that supposed to be funny?

russianking: yeah, sort of.... :(

y.katsuki: oh, sorry

russianking: alright Yuuri what's your damage?!

y.katsuki: excuse me?

russianking: You're totally distant from me and you're acting like a complete ass!

russianking: I miss the old Yuuri who would have fun with me and would laugh with me and smile with me, the Yuuri who was still nervous to talk to me and was so intimidated by me! The Yuuri who constantly was nervous around me because I'm his idol! what the hell happened to you?!

y.katsuki: people change, Viktor. who ever said you were my idol, though?

russianking: ouch. ok I see how its gonna be.

y.katsuki: I see too.

russianking: I'm just gonna leave you alone for now.

- - - - - - - -

mission victuuri

obsessedfanboy: YOU GUYS THEY JUST HAD A FIGHT EKCNDNWOFJANAM

jesus (chris)t: VIKTOR IS SOBBING HIS EYES OUT AND HE SEEMS SAD BUT ANGRY AT THE SAME TIME

pewdiepie: woah what

mickeymouse: I hope they're okay fuck

pewdiepie: ohmygodbabeyourenickname

mickeymouse: babe I know but now's not the time

pewdiepie: okay you're right, what are we gonna do about Victor and Yuuri though?

kyloren: how bad was the fight?

obsessedfanboy: [sent a screenshot]

mi-lesbean: I have a plan, I'll talk to victor!

obsessedfanboy: someone help me with Yuuri! not fair chris gets mila's help!

saraisqueen: I'm in Japan as we speak, actually, I'm on my way!

- - - - - - - - -

Mila was helping Chris with Victor while Sara was helping Phitchit with Yuuri, they all did this for the sake of both of them, the sake of their friendship, and the sake of their future relationship.

"Yuuri, it's ok. I'm sure he loves you, he's just upset.", Phitchit said rubbing Yuuri's back while him, Yuuri, and Sara were playing with Phitchits hampsters. "Yuuri, why don't you just tell him how you feel?", Sara said with sympathy as she giggled by putting a hampster on Yuuri's head. "Because, what if he rejects me? What if we stop being friends because he doesn't feel the same way and it becomes all awkward?! What if he says I'm a freak, what if he hates me for it?!", Yuuri started sobbing again while Phitchit and Sara looked at each other with a certain look and nod. "Yuuri, what if Victor feels the same way and you're just in denial?", Phitchit said sternly but still with a caring voice, "Thats never gonna happen. that's not even what's happening right now.", Yuuri sighed as he put the hampster from his head into his hands then started to play with it, "Yuuri, you never know.", Sara sighed with concern.