Chapter 3:

Chapter 3:

"Are you okay?" Eren asked with worry in his voice. When Marco didn't respond, it was apparent he was furious but would say or show it because, well, he's Marco. Eren followed him to his dorm. He knew Marco was okay with him being there for silent support when he held the door open for him. Marco just flopped onto his brown, soft couch and Eren sat beside him. "He knew I was right there. Why the hell would he KISS her?!" Eren didn't want to make Marco even more angry by bringing up it was on the cheek. He knew that it was bad because he had never heard the seemingly innocent boy curse. Eren felt his phone buzz and read an urgent text from Armin. "I... I need to go. I'm sorry." Marco nodded with understanding and Eren left him sitting in silence. The silence didn't last for long, about 5 minutes later rumbling of a small, old, crappy car got closer and stopped. He immediately recognized as Jean's Saturn and groaned. The taller male walked in, looking apologetic. Marco's eyes narrowed as he got up and grabbed his coat. "Look Marco-" Jean started but was quickly interrupted. "No! You knew that I was there to look on as you pushed my limits. You're so dense that you don't realize how lucky you are that I let you get away with using your cheap ass lines on other men and women. You pushed your rights so far and I can't let you get away with that too." The angry male left Jean standing in the silence of their shared dorm.