15. Out

King

I haven't even been at home.

With trynna get shit poppin out here on these streets with my niggas and getting a taste of these down south bitches, I haven't even been worried bout Kyla.

Shit, I forgot her name for a lil minute.

But it ain't like I'm welcomed there anyway. She ain't even pay a nigga no attention, cook for a nigga, clean. She on make no type of effort to do nothing.  She just sit in the bed and fucking cry all day.

It's been like that since a few days ago she went to go see her brother. And i know she felt bad but damn.

I figured I'll go chill with my workers at they mansion for a bit.

Give lil shawty her space.

I could hear the music blaring in the house from the steps. I smirked and walked in...

This finna be a good night.

Next morning

I woke up to hear a phone ringing. I found my phone on the nightstand.

Before I answered I looked down and saw a bitch in the bed passed out  on the left. I looked to the other side of the bed and saw a bitch knocked out to the right.

I chuckled outloud.

These bitches was wild!

"Hello?" I answered. Already annoyed at whoever was calling.

"y-yea uh...uh..Boss?"

I could tell it was my hitman Rico but fuck he want on the phone sounding scary n shit?

"Fuck u want Rico?" I said calmly.

"Uh.. uh... boss. I... I uhh"

"Rico. Imma ask u again politely. Fuck u want?" I repeated.

I'm getting agitated. This nigga a waste of my fucking time.

"Ryann was HIV positive" he blurted.

I sat.

And I thought.

I really couldint think of who in da hell that is.

Then it all came back to me.

"Nigga... and?" "Fuck I care bout one of yo hoe ass workers for?" I groweled.

"B-boss. You uhh... you hit that.... more than once... " he said.

I hung up.

Fuck he mean?

I aint got time for this silly shit.

I turned my attention to the hoes surrounding me.

I yanked her up, placed her on top of me and fucked her soul outta her.

Forgetting what I just heard as the screams enveloped the room.

Just a short chapter😜