Chapter 3

___________________________

Carlie's POV

It's not that I have something against Harry, and it not like I like him because that's totally not true. I have more of something against Harry's reputation. Harry is best friends Austin Mahone, the player of the school and in my opinion, Harry isn't much different. Or I thought he wasn't.....after seeing how he looked at Alexa, I'm really not sure anymore. But I am sure of one thing. If Harry is going to hang out with us, so is Austin, and that's the last thing I want right now. And of course, the next person who walks up to us in none other than Austin.....

___________________________

Austin's POV

I was just pulling into school in my red Range Rover when I get a text from Harry.

From: Harr

Yo bro u here yet? Come to the court yrd

To: Harr

Yah just got in comin' now

I headed straight to the court hardtop go meet up with Harry and his new girl, Alexa, and probably some of her friends. When I got to the court yard I saw Harry. I started walking towards him but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw who was with him. Both Trinity AND Carlie. 'Great' I thought sarcastically. I was debating whether I should keep going or if I should just ditch them. As I was about to turn around though, I heard someone call my name. "Yo Austin! Get the hell over here!" Well, here goes nothing...

I got to the table where everyone was seated. "Supp bro" Harry said. I smiled at him and looked around. Alexa was smiling back at me, Trinity was too. But the only person I wanted a smile from was Carlie, and she was completely ignoring me and just playing on her phone. I honestly had no idea why she hates me so much...she just does. But that was soon gonna change.

I walked over to her side of the bench and sat pretty close to her. "Hey Carlie" I said... No response. I said it again a little louder but still nothing. I grabbed her phone from her hands. That got her attention. She jerked her head up at me and I could tell she was really annoyed " I said hey" I told her with a teasing smile. Obviously she didn't find that amusing. "Hi" she said flatly. Then she rolled her eyes and took her phone back. Wow! Getting this girl was going to be a lot harder than I thought.

I was just about to start talking to her again when a girl maybe a grade younger came up to us. "Hey Austin!" She said in a flirting tone. She sat beside me and put her hand on my arm. Normally I'd be turned on by this, but right now all i had on my mind was how I was going to get Carlie to be mine. But I just went along with it for now. "Hey" I smirked at her. She started talking but I was focused on what Carlie was doing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her click off her phone and start to get up. She cut off what the younger girl had been saying to me and stated clearly " we'd love to stick around and third wheel and all but me and Trin got to go" and like that she was gone.

___________________________

Carlie's POV

I was getting a little overwhelmed in all the obnoxious flirting that was going on and I could tell Trinity was too. I decided to text her.

To: Trinity

I'm getting a little nauseous in all the cheesy pick up lines....wanna go?

She immediately opened my text and let out a giggle, but no one noticed. She turned her head towards me and nodded. I shut off my phone and began we both got up. " we'd love to stick around and third wheel and all but me and Trin got to go" I told them. Then like that we just left.

We both had different classes to go to. Everyone back at the table and I had a free period to go and do whatever, but Trinity didn't. You could tell that she hated that and didn't want to spend her first class alone, but... I couldn't do anything about that. We parted separate ways and I decided to just go for a walk around the school. No one was in the hallway, but I felt like someone was watching me. Then I started to hear heavy and fast footsteps. They were coming closer, then someone grabbed my arm. I laughed, expecting it to be Trinity skipping class or something, but it wasn't.....it was Austin!

___________________________

Ooohhh it's Austin! OMG what do you think is gonna happen...what is he gonna say and how will she react?!?! WellGTG to basketball so I'll update later today. Vote,comment, and share, Thnx luv yah guys! <333