A night of pleasure

Okay, this chapter is not all that steamy, more like lukewarm. But I feel like I should still say it.

If you are not comfortable reading such scenes, please you can continue the story on the next chapter. Thanks.

*deep breath*

Mature content folks!!!

***
"Do you know who I am?" Her captor asked, his eyes devouring her as he spoke.

The war dancer swallowed the painful lump forming in her throat. She willed her nerves to be steady and answered in a soft operatic voice. "I believe even an idiot would know who you are, King Enrik".

Despite her inner turmoil, Ntami stood proudly in the middle of the king's chambers with all the confidence and dignity of a true war dancer. She stood before her nemesis with her head held high, her chin turned up as her eyes sparked with defiance. It had been a week since she had been captured. Since then, maids had fleeted in and out of the tiny cell room she had been locked in, attempting to groom her despite her adamant resistance.

Ntami almost respected the resilient maids because they had weathered a week of her tantrums. The obstinate women had thoroughly scrubbed, trimmed, scraped, poked and prodded every part of her body, every part. She had a feeling they were not just grooming her. but also searching for any weapons she may have hidden beneath her skin or in her body, as was common of assassins. What they did not know was that she was no mere assassin. She did not carry tangible weapons like others did, hers was different.

Now she stood in the king's chambers in naught but a lacy nightgown. She had no weapons for assassination and no defense except her own body. Ntami raised her chin and looked at the king who had been staring at her since she was brought to his chambers.

"A beauty, with such a mouth." King Enrik said, rubbing his chin. "And a beautiful body too. Shame, I hear all it does is dancing, I could put those voluptuous hips to a much better use."

Ntami scoffed with indignation at the indecent man who, somehow, polite society had allowed to be king. She let her eyes skim over his handsome physique. Faded battles scars spanned across the tan skin of his chest and arms, yet his face remained unmarred. The soft, brown curls of his hair fell to his shoulders. His slender pointed nose fitted his face, accentuated by sharp cheek bones. King Enrik was a man gifted with plump lips and fine layer of beard that ran along his jawline till it merged with his hairline.

He was a accumulation of beauty and devastating power. Yet none of his features could compare to the pair of bronze colored eyes he possesed. The bronze spheres pierced into Ntami with their gaze. Her body tensed as her eyes met his and she held her breath. She was frozen.

Finally, Enrik crooked his finger and motioned for her come to his side by the mammoth-sized bed. Ntami silenced the roaring in her ears and forced her feet to move. The role she had been prepared for began and her senses tingled with a heady mix of anticipation and dread.

They had taken away her clothes and her jewelry. They had checked her body severally and then judged her unarmed and therefore not dangerous. But her tribeswomen were not taught to kill with arms or brute force as men were. Instead, they hunted with their cunning and wiles, with their small fingers that could break a man's backbone in the blink of an eye. Their teeth were sharpened to rip out the carotid artery in a man's neck when cornered.

In spite of all these, their most dangerous trick laid in their bodies. From the day they were born, their bodies were no longer their own but the tribe's to look after. To model after the accursed, predestined path of her kinswomen.

"Don't be stubborn. Come here or I will get over there," Enrik warned when she stopped a few feet from him. His lips curled into a smile that dared her to refuse.

Ntami held back her frown as she approached her target. She was so sure that before the night ran out he would be dead either by her hands or destiny's. Her feet sluggishly covered the distance till she reached the bed. Enrik motioned for her to seat on his lap.

Ntami lowered herself to his lap, letting her frown and obvious disdain for him appear on her face. Enrik began to press kisses at the nape of her neck, all the way up to her chin. He gently bit her ear lobe, coaxing a moan out of her. Without missing a beat, he stuck out his tongue and tasted her skin, sending tingles down her back. Strange and pleasant sensations moved through Ntami, she arched her back and closed her eyes in response to them. Her breath came in short gasps as she moaned again and sank into the coaxing flame that coursed through her blood, melting away her thoughts.

Her resolution became blurry as the tingles ebbed away at her resolve. New unexplored feelings invoked by this despicable man erupted within her. Feelings that were not taught to her as she grew up. Ntami was bemused. Nevertheless, she wanted to know more, learn more, and find out if it was her disgust for this man that brought her such pleasure when he touched her.

Her finger began to shyly explore his chest. Enrik smirked and took this as an invitation to delve deeper in his seduction. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed the twin peaks gently. Ntami let out a soft whimper, squeezing he knees tight. Enrik straightened himself and looked at her. His eyes were red and clouded with lust. He pulled her down and kissed her, sucking on her lower lip then he licked it. Moaning deeply, Ntami parted her lips, allowing Enrik to deepened the kiss while she ran her hands through his soft curls. Enrik moaned, a guttural sound that reverberated through her down to her moistening core, making Ntami purr quietly with need.

Ntami did not know what she needed. She could not understand men since her only teachings were on how to dance for war. But she was sure this man, this daring king, would know how to satisfy the need welling up inside her.

Enrik grabbed her breasts again. This time he flicked her already erect nipples that perked up against her thin garment. Ntami gasped, pulling him closer to her. It was like he had touched a bundle of nerves.

Enrik lowered his head and took one of the nipples in his mouth, sucking on it through her nightgown. Ntami threw her head back and pushed her chest into his mouth, grasping for air as heat flowed from her stomach down to her core. Her warm crevices clenched involuntarily in response to his touch.

Ntami squeezed her thighs together, trying to hold back the tingles of heat that scorched her insides. But Enrik began to trail his free hand up and down her back. She arched her spine and clenched her thighs tighter as he sucked, licked and pleasured her nipple with more vigor. He removed his mouth and she whimpered from the loss of his touch. Enrik looked at her, studying her visage. A bewildered expression took his face and he stared at her as if he was seeing her for the first time. With hurried fervor, he grabbed her nightgown and pulled it over her head, then proceeded to sweep his eyes over her naked body.

"Looks like you are all wet and ready for me." His light feathery breath brushed her ear as he spoke. "Get on the bed, beautiful. And put that sweet derriere up for me. I'm going to ravage every bit of it till dawn."

Ntami didn't think it possible, but her moistening core clenched tighter. She could feel her juices flowing out and soaking her thighs. She bit her lower lip to hold back her moan.

Suddenly, Enrik's lips were on hers. Kissing her relentlessly, he put his hands around her and pressed her flush against him. Her soft body held against his hard, firm muscles. Then he moved his arms lower and took her round, succulent derriere in his hand. Enrik let out a deep lustful groan but it was swallowed up in the heated exchange with their lips. They resigned to tasting each other till they were both breathless.

They broke apart breathing heavily. Enrik continued heaving, his breath came out like a feral animal's. He looked at her menacingly, his eyes gleaming like that of a starved lion. His jaw ticked like a predator about to consume his prey whole.

"On the bed now," Enrik growled.

Vote and Comment•
•Thanks•