Her kill to make

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Yellow sun rays bathed the room in its warmth as the morning light filtered through the curtains. Ntami rolled to her back and sighed at the beautiful morning, a rare heartfelt smile made its way to her lips. The bed felt like a cloud of merino wool so she had slept like a hibernating bear; it was the best sleep she'd had in a long time. She squeezed the silk sheets beneath her fingers as the fog of sleep began to clear from her head.

Suddenly she jerked up, her eyes darted around the room. She immediately noticed that she was not in the sequester tent, the living area where all the young girls in her tribe grew up away from boys and young males. Her muscles tensed, a conditioned response to unfamiliar environments.

"Good morning," came a deep voice that sent shivers down her spine like a cold drop of water running down her back.

Ntami immediately turned her neck towards the speaker a tad too fast. She gasped as sharp pain shot through the taut muscles in her shoulders.

"I see you slept well, but I can't say the same about your waking," he mused.

Ntami grasped her neck in pain, letting loose a stream of curses from her lips in her native tongue. "Ti o yi, o jẹ kan ninu iho igbonse njẹ nik pẹlu awọn fo, bi o idọti elede bi ti o gba lati ṣe akoso i yoo ko ye."

She heard a deep chuckle emanate from the man who had taken her body to the height of pleasure the previous night. She slowly raised her head, still reeling from the sharp pain in her neck and turned her whole body in his direction to glare at him as passionately as she could. But when she met his captivating bronze eyes, thoughts of the previous night that were about to come to the light quickly escaped her mind and she kept pulling a blank.

"After the pleasurable activities of last night, I believe you are hungry." King Enrik said as he picked up a cake slice from the tray set on the table and bit into it, moaning dramatically as he chewed.

Ntami looked at him confused. Then hissed, "You talk a lot. Maybe you think you are smart, but the things I hear coming out of your mouth belong in a lavatory".

"Oh, shut your impudent mouth or stuff it with food, sweet cheeks. Don't tell me your people survive on pleasure alone." Enrik teased. He paused to study the tray of assorted biscuits before he continued. "Not that I'd find it hard to believe after your more than approving moans for my stellar performance last night," he gloated.

Ntami's eyes widened as the memories of her wanton deeds the previous night came rushing down. She gasped in horror and covered her face with her palm, silent tears fell from her eyes into her palm.

"Don't act so coy now. You were so loud last night, the whole kingdom now has second-hand knowledge on how consummative my body is," Enrik continued arrogantly.

Ntami grit her teeth and threw the sheets aside. With her mood ablaze, she attempted to stand up but her legs felt like water beneath her. She fell to the ground, and her waist and lower parts tingled painfully as her butt roughly made impact with the ground.

Enrik rushed to her side and picked her up. Cradling her gently to himself, he carried her to the bed and arranged the sheets around her. When he was done, he looked at her and like magnets their eyes were drawn to each other, refusing to look away.

Inch by inch, they leaned in closer till their lips brushed gently, then a peck, then a chaste kiss that quickly grew into a hot passionate kiss. Ntami wrapped her hands around his shoulders as his hands went around her waist and drew her closer to him till every inch of her upper body was pressed to his.