Epilogue or The Wedding

"Annnnnnna!" Elsa said, shaking her sister who was still in bed. "It's time to get ready!" "Ready for what?" Anna asked groggily. "Ready for your own wedding day, silly!" "My wedding day..." Anna said still half asleep. "Come on Anna! The boys are probably ready to go!" 

Meanwhile, Kristoff was stuck in a similar situation. "Jack?" He said, knocking on the door to his bedroom. "Are you ready?" "Muhfffff." Jack groaned. "Go away, I'm sleepy." Kristoff rolled his eyes. After a while, he'd grown accustomed to Jack's smirks, remarks, and attitude. Kristoff smiled a playful smile. He took a pillow and smacked Jack. "Ok, ok! I'm up! Geez." Jack sat up and rubbed the back of his neck. "What's up?" Kristoff rolled his eyes again. "It's your wedding day?" He said, stating the obvious. Jack was suddenly wide awake. "Oh no... Elsa's going to kill me. She's probably all ready to go." "You got that right, Frost boy. Now hurry up." Kristoff left the room to let Jack get ready.

Elsa sighed, nervous. She had just finished helping Anna into her dress. It was a beautiful thing. The dress was white as snow and was covered in lace and rhinestones. Elsa had requested that Anna's dress was to be specially made. Now she had to make her own. She sighed again and lifted her arms. Slowly, swirls of magic circled around her revealing a white sparkling dress with delicate snowflakes at the hem. The top was decorate with snowflake and frost patterns and the train was entirely made from frost. A lovely ice tiara finished the outfit with a flourish. "Hey gorgeous." Elsa jumped. Jack was perched on the window sill dressed in a formal blue suit. "Nervous?" He asked, jumping into the room. "Yeah." Elsa admitted. "I'll help you." Jack said with a twinkle of fun in his eyes. He waved his staff and created snow butterflies. "Does that help calm the butterflies in your stomach?" Jack asked playfully. Elsa smiled. Jack always knew how to make things better. A knock sounded. "Elsa?" It was Anna. "Jack's friends are here. Come out and greet them." Jack looked at Elsa, then her wedding dress. "Hey," Elsa said giving Jack a playful shove. "It's bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress." Jack smiled. "I'll see you later." And he flew back to his room. 

Jack went out to greet the Guardians. "Congratulations Jack!" Shouted North. "I want to be the minister. No buts or your on the naughty list." Jack didn't protest. "Ok, whatever you say." Tooth flew up to him next. "Don't eat too many sweets during your wedding reception," she said in a teasing tone. Jack smiled. I won't." Sandy was ecstatic. A blur of pictures appeared over his head. "Thanks Sandy." Jack said chuckling. Lastly, there was Bunnymund. "Hey," Jack offered. "Hello there mate." Bunnymund replied. "Not bad," he said after studying Jack's outfit. "Not bad yourself." Bunny had dressed up for the occasion too. "You know Jack?" Bunny said. "Yeah?" "You done good, mate. You done good."

Elsa stood next to Anna, waiting to walk down the aisle. The staff had truly done a magnificent job. The chapel was decorated with flowers and snowflakes. She looked closer and saw Jack had added his own touches. Swirls of frost danced across the windows, and beautiful snowflakes were interweaved with the flowers. The flower girls threw snowflakes and flower petals. The organ began to play. Elsa took a deep breath. This was it. North was beaming with pride when Jack took Elsa's hands for the vows. "Do you Jackson Overland Frost, take Elsa, Queen of Arendelle, to be your lawfully wedded wife until the end of time?" Jack's hands were sweaty. "I do." North turned to Elsa. "Do you Elsa, Queen of Arendelle, take Jackson Overland Frost to be your lawfully wedded husband until the end of time?" "I do." Elsa said, gazing into Jack's eyes. North smacked the book together. "I pronounce you husband and wife! Jack, you may kiss the bride." Jack swept Elsa off her feet and kissed her passionately. This time, the kiss was different. The last one felt like the end. This one felt like the beginning of something special that would last forever. Everyone applauded and North shouted, "Cue music!" Jack laughed, feeling like he belonged. His fears of being alone were gone. He was finally happy.

"Jack?" asked Elsa later as they sat outside watching fireworks. "Mmhmmm?" Jack mumbled, kissing her on the forehead. "Why were you in my room when I was younger? You've never told me, but then again I've never asked." "I don't know actually." Jack said after pausing to think. Elsa turned to face him. "Do you think it was a miracle we even met?" Jack looked thoughtful. "I don't know, but if it was, you were the best miracle that I could ever ask for." He smiled and kissed her again. Elsa felt her heart warm, for even two frozen hearts that were all alone in the world could find love.

The End!