< Chapter 1: Any Ordinary Morning >

Tyler's POV
"Tyler Samuel! GET OFF YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW AND WAKE UP!" I awoke to the irritating voice of my best friend, Jose shouted and banged on my dormitory door.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled back and went to sleep.

"I'm giving you 5 seconds to answer the door before I go in there!" Jose threatened.

"YOU ARE NOT MY MOM!" I retorted.

"SO WHAT!"

"SO LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"IM COMING IN!" Jose shouted and opened the door.

I heard his loud steps as he came into my room and literally dragged me out of my bed into my toilet.

"Burden!!!" I shouted and brushed my teeth. I changed into a simple outfit, ripped jeans and a t-shirt and walked out.

"Idiot. What took you so long!" Jose grabbed me by my collar and dragged me out of my room after I grabbed my bag and my keys.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!" I fell, but Jose continued dragging me.

"Let go!" I shouted, and he stopped.

I was about to get up when he started dragging me again, except, this time by my legs. I gave up and just laid on the floor waiting for us to reach the front door. We went past a few girls who just stared at me and started giggling. My shirt started rolling up, revealing my abs.

"OI! MY SHIRT IS ROLLING UP!" I kicked him.

"Let's give this ladies a show!" He laughed and started waving with his free hand.

The girls started giggling more this time when I just gave up.

"I'll give your a real show later, now you can just stare." I smirked, which caused many of them to blush.

I was honestly too used to this routine, except usually, Jose drags me by the collar, not the legs. When we reached, I hopped up and rolled down my shirt. Causing a few boos and aws.

"Race you to school!" I shouted and sprinted all the way to school.

"You got a head start! No fair!" Jose shouted after me and ran after me.

"HAHA I WON!" I shouted and gasped for air.

"You... Cheated..." Jose muttered and leaned against the wall.

"Well, you boys should try racing against the morning bell next time." Mr Paul said.

"Oh hey Pauline!" I greeted.

"It's Mr Paul."

"Oh. So I've not known your name for a whole 2 years? Bummer." I sarcastically muttered and facepalmed.

I saw Jose stifle a laugh and cover his mouth. I looked at Mr Paul and laughed.

"What's so funny boys?" He questioned and rose an eyebrow.

"Nice hair colour Pauline." I burst out laughing.

"W...what?" He looked at his reaction and fainted.

"Dear old man with such a weak heart." Jose shook his head and we walked to class.

"HEY CLASS!" I opened the door and shouted, greeted by students sitting down quietly.

"Wrong class idiot!" Jose slapped my head and dragged me to the class beside it.

I opened the door and was greeted again by a class with people jumping everywhere, laughing, chewing gum and blasting out music.

"Oh wait, I have something I wanna do, wait here for me okay?" I laughed and ran towards the announcement room. It was empty, as I planned, so I picked the lock and entered, locking the door behind me and pushing a chair against it. I switched on the mic and spoke into it.

"Dear students of Kingston High School, it is now time for morning announcements. Firstly, our dead Mr Paul has fainted, due to shock because of his new hair colour. Secondly, for our amazing lunch today, we will be having... A BUFFET!!! Sponsored by none other than your amazing classmate, TYLER SAMUEL!!! Thirdly, please hold... THE AMAZING PRINCIPAL CARLSON HAS MADE IT A HOLIDAY TODAY!!! Lastly, the dear Principal Carlson is storming towards the announcement room and unlocking the door, pushing away the chair and woahhhh!!!" I got away from the mic and ran to the back of the announcement room.

"MR SAMUEL! GIVE ME A BREAK! MY OFFICE NOW!" She shouted and walked away.

I nodded and walked towards the mic again.

"THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!" I shouted and got dragged by my ear by Mr Carlson.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" I said on the way to the office.

"Ow, that hurt..." I muttered and rubbed my ear.

"I'm going to call your father and you are going to be suspended for 2 weeks young man." He scolded and picked up the phone.

"Uh huh." I nodded.

"Hello, is this Tyler's dad? Yes, it's me Mr Carlson, Tyler's principal..."

Pause.

"Yes! Yes! Sorry to trouble you but Tyler will be suspended for 2 weeks because he caused some trouble."

Pause.

"Oh you will be here soon? Great! Thank you."

And he put down the phone, changing his tone immediately.

"Wait here." Mr Carlson said and walked out.

10 minutes later...

"Oh yes, I'm sorry for having to call you all the way here." Mr Carlson muttered and entered the room with my father.

HALLO!!! SO I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THAT! AND ILL OFFICIALLY WELCOME YOU TO MY 3RD BOOK!!! I HAVE MANY OF INTERESTING THINGS AND PLOTS PLANNED OUT FOR THIS BOOK SO LOOK FORWARD TO IT! BE SURE TO READ MY OTHER BOOKS TOO!!! DANFORTH ACADEMY AND SF9 FANFICTION!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING AND FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ANY COMMENTS GOOD OR BAD. THOUGH I PREFER GOOD ONES!!! HAHAHHAHAHA!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!!!