< Chapter 2: Where are you? >

Jose's POV
That idiot Tyler. Of course he would do something like that. I walked out of the classroom to check if Tyler was still in school. Of course Tyler would still be in school, what kind of stupid though is that. Could he have been suspended? But this prank was so minor... I was distracted when I was walking towards the principal's office that I didn't realize Tyler and his dad 3 meters away from me. I gasped and hid behind a wall, eavesdropping on their conversation.

"It's about time you come home." A low voice which I assumed was Tyler dad's.

"Why do you think so?"
Tyler mumbled.

"You have to fulfill your duties."

"What duties?"

"Your duties as a..."

Tyler's dad stopped and said, "We will talk at home."

I heard footsteps fading away which meant that they were exiting the building. Wait... Why were they exiting the building? I jogged to the door and saw Tyler about to go into a black Mercedes car.

"Wait! Tyler!" I shouted.

"Huh? Yea?" He turned around.

"W...when will you be back?" I mumbled.

He laughed, "Why? Miss me already?"

"N...no."

"You will see me very soon Jose. Very soon." Tyler said and got into the car.

Very soon? What did he mean by that? He was going to be suspended for quite awhile. How can it be very soon? That idiot, he always wants to mess up my mind... I walked back to class, confused. I was so lost in my thoughts that I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I...I'm sorry, sorry! Sorry! Sorry..." She stopped when she saw me.

"Who are you?" I coldly asked.

"I... Umm... I'm... C..."

"Hey do you have a stuttering problem or something?" I interrupted.

"Huh? N...no. I'm C...Coraline." She finally said.

"Oh well, that took FOREVER for you to say! You forgot your name or something?" I shouted.

"Huh? N..."

"IT WASNT A QUESTION! NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE! I BETTER NOT SEE YOU AGAIN!" I yelled furiously.

She stumbled a little and ran out of my sight into a classroom, hold on, that's my classroom. Oh for goodness sake, she's the new girl? Oh that's messed up. Wow... What the hell? I trudged towards the classroom and walked to my seat without greeting the teacher.

"Ok class, I'll be giving out the test results now. And the highest in class is... Tyler Samuels! Wait, where is he? Nevermind." The teacher announced.

The teacher started reading off the student's names one after another, and finally, "Jose Green."

I walked up and took my paper, huh, 49/50, heck care. It's not like it matters anyways. Class is so easy though. Can't stand it. I got up, took my stuff and walked out of the classroom. I strolled to the roof of the school and went to my secret place, which was a part of the roof. I took my laptop out of my bag and switched it on.

15 minutes later...

C'mon Tyler, why can't I track you? Where are you? I just realised that I have never been to your house before. Where are you? I was typing on the keyboard frantically, hacking into Tyler's phone. It usually took about 5-10 minutes, this one was taking much longer than usual. Troublesome. Okay, almost there. And I got forcefully shut down.

"GAH!" I shouted and banged on the laptop keys. I threw my laptop on the floor and began pacing around. Who did this? Whoever that did this must be a professional hacker, no one can just shut me down like that! Wait if the person knows how to shut me down, the person will be able to hack into my laptop. Shit. I frantically took my stuff and ran out of the school as fast as possible. At the exit of the school, I bumped into someone.

"Excuse me? Are you Jose Taylor?" The person that I bumped into which was a tall, muscular man wearing a black suit said.

"Yes, why?" I snapped.

The next thing I knew, 2 men came up behind me, put my hands behind my back and knocked me out.

HAHA HALLO!!! SO I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THAT!!! IM SUPER EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAP CAUSE I GOT MANY THINGS AWAITING YOUR!!! THX SO MUCH FOR READING AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!