< Chapter 3: Who are you? >

Jose's POV
As my eyes fluttered open and my head started throbbing, I slowly opened my eyes and tried to rub them. However, I realized that something was holding my hands together, ropes. There were ropes tied around my wrists and I was on a chair. A wooden chair that gave me a feeling like it was going to fall apart any moment. I looked around and realised that I was in a jail cell. Hold on, what on earth am I doing in a jail cell. I've never been in a jail cell after drinking before. That was when I remembered something. Wait! I didn't go drinking! I got kidnapped! Where am I? I need help! I was about to yell for help when I heard footsteps coming closer... And closer... My breaths got shorter, my chest tightened and my palms turned sweaty. A short figure of a man opened the jail cell and walked towards me.

"Are you Jose Taylor?" The person asked.

"Yes."

"Do you know where you are?"

"No."

"Do you have any idea how you got here?"

"Yeah, kinda."

"Ok, good. I'll untie you and you have to follow me. Okay?"

I nodded in response and the man walked behind me and untied the ropes around my wrists. I was so tempted to just run towards the jail cell door, however, this was not a good chance. My legs are way too numb and shaky, as of now, it would be suicide to try running away now. After he untied my ropes, I rubbed my wrists.

"Thanks."I mumbled.

He ignored me and signaled for me to follow him. I stood up and almost stumbled immediately, however, he supported me for awhile. When I told him to let go of me, he did as I said. We walked through a long rocky hallway, with many old jail cells along the sides, it was very dimly lit but I swear I saw many other people in the different cells. He opened a door and light flooded through it, causing me to cover my eyes to let my eyes adjust to the brightness. We walked through the doorway and what I saw before me... Was absolutely unbelievable. A huge room with very high ceilings, glass windows from the ceiling to the ground, a spiral staircase and about 10 to 20 young ladies in their early twenties wearing white, short sleeve button down shirts with small round collars. Red and black checkered short skirts, black high knee stockings and black flats. They all looked very neat and organized, walking gracefully in a very feminine manner. This place was practically my dreamland. Am I dead? I though at first but got interrupted by a high shrill scream of a girl.

"Did you hear that? What was that?" I asked the man.

"Please wait here for a moment." He forced a smile and walked into another door.

About 10 minutes later, he returned. I noticed that something was different about him when I saw a red hand shaped mark on the side of his face and his lip bleeding.

He forced a smile and mumbled, "May you excuse me?"

He walked off leaving me confused for a few seconds. I heard loud footsteps coming closer and closer, coming from the door that the man came out from. My breath got caught in my throat as the familiar figure came closer and closer to me. 

"h..huh?"

"W...what are you doing here?" I stammered.

A smirk formed on his face as he saw my reaction. 

"Tyler?" I gasped.

HAIIIII GUYZZZ SO HERE YOU HAVE IT! CHAPTER 3!!! IM SUPER SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER! I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE ANY CHAPTERS FOR THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK CAUSE OF MY EXAMS SORRYZZZZ. I promise i'll make it up to you guys. THANKS FOOR READING THOUGHHHHH-LORAAAAAAA

hi this is lora's fren,she typed this on my macbook hehe,can we all agree that lora's an idiot