Chapter 6 - Goodbye

Well Here Is Chapter 6 :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V

I looked at her pale , teary face and it made my heart drop . I knew something was wrong . I hugged her close like i never wanted to let go . I asked her again .

' Why are you crying Izzy ? '

' Harry , I need to tell you something ' She stuttered in between her tears ' Im going to Australia '

' Well whats so wrong about that ? ' I replied confused

' Im going to live there because my mum got offered a new and better job over there . We are leaving at 6:30 am . ' She cried

' So your saying that this is the last time i'll see you ? ' I questioned blinking my tears back

' Yes ' A tear fell from my eye that very moment . It was like i had known her for years and then she went away . ' But we will still keep in touch ? '

' Yeah sure we can ' I smiled abit . I felt hurt and happy at the same time . What was this girl doing to me !

' Harry , can i go see the other boys ? ' She asked smiling up at me . I wiped afew tears from her eyes .

' Sure we can . ' I answered back at her . I stood up , helping Izzy getting up too . We walked to the car and climbed in .

Louis's P.O.V

I decided to go annoy Liam when I heard a knock on the door .

' I'll get it ! ' I shouted and jumped of the couch . I ran to the door opening it very slowly only just seeing two people standing in front of the door . I opened it quickly nearly braking its hinges .

' HARRY ! ' I yelled giving him a big hug . I saw a girl next to him . She looked familiar but then i remembered .

' IZZY ! ' I yelled , again , Also hugging her .

' Louis we can breath u you know . ' Harry giggled pulling my away .

' Sorry ' I said walking back to the apartment

' Izzy ! ' I heard the other boys said . I guess them remember too . We all decided to have a big group hug until Izzy had to say something . We all sat down one our long L shaped couch and listened .

' I am moving to Australia tomorrow so this is the last time i see you guys ' She said . Her face dropped letting out some tears .

' Izzy don't crying . we will make this night to remember . ' I shouted trying to Cheer her up .

' How ? ' She asked

' Hide and seek ! ' Liam shouted putting him hand up .

' Yeah , I'm glad i thought oh that '

' You ? '

' No need to remind me ! ' I shouted ' So who's counting ?

' Me and Izzy ' Harry said with a big smile on his face . Izzy agreed and put her hands over her eyes

' Okay count..... NOW ' I shouted . We ran in all different places . Over the couch . Under the table . Behind doors . I giggled abit when i saw Niall atemp to slide across the floor but failled and hit the wall .

Izzy's P.O.V

Me and Harry counted to 50 to see the room completely empty . We smiled at eachover and pretended to be in James Bond . We made gun shaped hands and tiptoe across the ground . We decided that harry would look in the living room and the kitchen and i look in the bedrooms . We both nodded and when our separate ways . I walked into one of the bedrooms looking carefully for any movement . Then i heard a giggle coming from a door behind me . I opened it to she Louis under A big pile of clothes .

' Found you Louis ! ' I shouted hoping Harry would hear me . He sulked and went to sit on the bed . I went to look some more . I banged open the door like a police knocking down a door scanning the room .

' Come out , come out where ever you are ! ' I searched the room corner by corner not find anything . Then i heard a little ' Ow ' coming from under the bed . I climbed onto the bed tring not make much noise .

' Found you ! ' I shouted at Zayn And Niall under the bed . I made Niall jump that made him bang his head on the bed frame . ' Are you okay Niall ? '

' Yeah Im fine ' He said rubbing him forhead .

' Okay i just need to find Liam ' I walked back to the living room with Louis , Niall And Zayn to see Harry with Liam giggling .

' So what shall we do now ? ' Asked Niall . ' Can we order pizza ? '

' Well i cant say no to that ' I said giggling . ' Can we watch a movie ? '

' What kind ? ' Asked Harry

' Marley And Me ? '

' No,no,no,no,no ' Shouted Zayn

' Why not ? ' I asked

' Its a long story ' Zayn replied scratching the back of him neck . I just laughed at him and picked up the dvd from the DVD rack .

--------- Two crys And A convo with the TV later ----------

Harry and the boys where all alseep . I looked at the clock on the wall , It was 10:39 ! I needed to get home to sleep for the night because we was getting up early . I tried to wiggle out of Harrys arms with I sucsed and walked over to the door . I wrote them a little note saying .

Thanks for the best night ever :) But I really need to go , Its 10:41 pm . I really dont want to go but i have to because if need to get up early :(. Love you guys soo much and thanks again . Hugs and Kisses from me and Casey xxxxxxx Izzy :) x

Then I walked out of the door and took my last glance at the boys .

' I love you ' I whispered to myself and closed the door .

Walking back to my house , I saw load of people out clubbing and getting drunk with made my scared sometimes . I finally got home and walked into my bedroom . Mum was already asleep , so was Casey . I snugged up into my covers and slowly diffed off to sleep dreaming of what happened tonight .

----- The next day ------

We was all packed to go to the airport until Casey came up the stair shouting her head off .

' I forgot my 1D posters ! ' I giggled at all her shouting and carried my suitcase down the stairs .

' You ready to go Izzy ' Mum said looking at me .

' Yeah lets go ' I replied

' Okay i'll put all your suitcases in the car and can you lock up for me ? ' Mum questioned

' Sure ' i replied catching to keys . I looked around the clear living room . I loved this place . Too bad we was leaving . A tear left my eye

Yes Im going to miss this house .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you go Chapter 6 !

Hope you like this chappie because its a start of the main part ( clue ) :)

Vote And Comment :* xxxxxxx Much love x