Without your smile....(part 1)

"We don't want you anymore , Taehyung."

"No ,you didn't meant that Namjoon hyung."

"He is right .Who wants a spoiled adult like you?"

"Jin hyung, I won't be any annoyance anymore. "

"Stop it Tae.We don't want a hopeless guy like you. "

"Jiminie, Hobi hyung is pranking, right" 

" He is right.Nothing despise me more than that weird smiles "

"Who would like those stupid smiles?"

"Kookie,You are lying.Yoongi hyung,please tell others to stop playing with me."

"I'm sorry ,Tae but they are right.We don't want you anymore in our group...."

"No...No. You are all lying.Please stop this.It hurts too much I beg you.Please stop................."

     All of a sudden 'Hold me tight' played on Tae's phone disrupting him from his nightmares. " That was painful."He murmured before answering his phone.

"TAEHYUNG ,WHERE ARE YOU?AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE STUDIO BY NOW?"   When Tae heard Jin's angry voice, then only he realised he forgot the note.

"Sorry hyung.I'll be there in ten minutes." He smacked his forehead for being an annoyance again and he was frightened after the nightmare he had.

At the studio,

    Tae walked into the studio.He could hear his own heartbeats as he walked in. To his surprise , he was greeted by a dark and silent room. His thoughts were getting drifted further into his dark thoughts.

  "Maybe they have went outside.Maybe they are angry at me.", he mumbled as he reached for the  switch trying to turn it on.As the lights came , the sight before him made him dumbstruck.

(The truth is that I got stuck with words...sorry for the short chapter.. And besides by the next chapter the book will be complete..Thank you for reading my book...)