Chapter One

Louis' Pov*

'It's been a whole month, it has been kept a secret. Liam and I. A couple. A secret. We're invisible. Our love is. No one knows but us and management. The fans don't expect it upon us, they think 'Larry Stylinson' is real. When will we break the news to our girlfriends, Eleanor and Sophia? And the boys, when will they find out? They'll be angry with us, we've kept it a secret for a whole fucking two months.' I wrote into my journal, for August 12th, 2013. Liam and I have been together for a year now, since June 12th, 2013. This was completely insane, nobody knew but us.

I push the thought out from my mind, I open up my wooden bedside cabinet and slide the brown journal into its drawer. I look behind me to see Liam sleeping soundly, with his even breaths while he breathes. The blue coloured quilt over his body, up to his neck. As my eyes trail up the sleeping figure, I stop at his closed eyes, he looks like an angel.

The room was plain, with white walls and with light grey curtains, that looked white while the sun would shine through them, making it hit the bed, effecting it to become warmer. The cream coloured carpet was bare with only Liam's clothes in a pile in a corner of the room, also with pairs of shoes near the door's opening. The double sized bed was centered inside the room, going up against one of the walls of where our heads would sleep at night. Having a messy, blue coloured quilt, just covering us both up as we slept through the night.

I get up slowly from the bed, being careful not to wake Liam, I slip out the white wooden door closing it behind me, just hoping that the squeaking doesn't wake him up. I make my way down the small hallway, with my bare feet touching the cold pale green tiles that run through the whole house, and only having the cream coloured carpet in the two bedrooms I had in my house.

Liam was only staying for the night, we didn't want to make it obvious that we were a thing, just yet.

As I walk out from the stairs I head to the living room and I plop myself down onto the couch, I didn't feel like watching the television, so I grabbed my phone from the coffee table that was in front of me.

The living room had a three seater couch, the couch was a shade of a dark grey. This grey couch is parallel from the 40' inch plasma screen, and in front of the television was the wide, but thin glass coffee table.

I turn on my phone to see a text message from Niall, saying that he is going to be here in about an hour with the other boys.

"Shit." I say to myself.

I actually wanted to spend alone time with Liam, as it was our two month anniversary being together, or more like a top secret. I get up from the couch, walking to the bedroom that Liam and I shared for the night, climbing up the stairs to the squeaky door. I walk over to the bed and jump onto Liam.

"Liam!" I yell.

"Go away Lou." He replies, annoyed.

"C'mon babe." I sit back on my knees, near the end of the bed. "The lads are coming over."

"What?" Liam asks in shock.

"They're coming over in an hour. I got a text from Niall."

"I'll be out in a min then." Liam answered.

"I'll move your things into the other room." As I start to get off of the bed, a hand grabs my wrist, it was Liam of course, and pulls me towards him.

"Louis..." Liam starts.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"I love you." He whispers into my ear.

Liam has never said that to me, we have never said it to each other, in person. I didn't know how to reply. I didn't exactly want to say it right now.

"Yeah. Me too." I finally reply, the smile I had, faded away. Then giving Liam a light kiss on the lips to break the awkwardness, then making my way over to Liam's pile of clothes that were on the carpet floor. I pick up his clothes and take them to the other room, instead, this bedroom had a single bed up against in the corner, having a green coloured quilt instead of blue and the walls and curtains were the same.

Arms wrap around my waist, it was Liam. He places his head onto my shoulders.

"Are you, naked?" I ask.

"Uh, yeah. Why?"

"Because I can feel it."

"Okay, I'll put on some clothes, then I'll start breakfast." Liam replies.

"We might be going out though."

"Too bad."

Liam lets go of my waist, and goes towards his clothes to get dressed. I leave the room for Liam to get dressed in peace. I walk back down stairs, and into the kitchen, waiting for Liam. Seconds later, he's down the stairs wearing a navy blue t-shirt, with dark blue denim jeans, and also wearing white converses to complete the look.

"What's for breakfast?" I ask.

"Nothing."

"I thought we wer-" I get interrupted by Liam's lips crashing into mine. Soft lips and smooth skin.

We both heard a knock on the front door. We break apart from the heated kiss.

"Do I look fine?" Liam asks.

"Yeah. Do I?" I repeat.

"Yes."

We'd always make sure we looked fine after a kiss when one of us is inspecting guests. I walk over to the door and turn the door knob, standing there is Zayn, Niall and Harry. I welcome them in, even though they let themselves in.

"Where's the food?" Niall asks.

"Don't we have a interview or anything today?" Zayn questions.

"Nope. I organised a day out at the beach with Perrie, Sophia and Eleanor." Harry replies.

Eleanor. And Sophia. Our girlfriends.

"I'm busy today..." I start.

"Doing?" Niall asks.

"I need to do..." I pause for a bit, "... Errands around town." I reply.

"Whatever! You're coming. You can do them later." Harry answers.

"Fine."

I didn't want to go. And I was guessing Liam didn't want to go either. And my 'errands' thing was to spend our two month anniversary with Liam, and only Liam, not to spend it with our girlfriends.