Lemon

(Okay i got the 50 votes so i all own you this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov first person

You yawned waking up in your own bed in your room shared with your team all sleeping, its been two or three weeks since the Angelus death and things were becoming normal again. You could't really go outside right now with everybody knowing about the battle you fought so you mostly only went outside with a hood and sunglasses but that didn't stop you from repaying your girlfriends of course.

Using your secret account your could take them both on their own date taking Blake to a fish restaurant and Yang took a small beach restraurant a pretty empty one but thats how you liked it. But you had this odd feeling that they planned something they both looked at you if they hided something.

Fearing cheating you asked the girls team and asked some of your friends but all them said the girls didn't spend anytime with a other guy  else then Jaune and Ren and you were being paranoid. You knew they were right they weren't that type of girls but what then could they be hiding. 

You shook it off and took a quick shower to wake up then went to the cafetaria planning to grab a quick bite to eat and then go to the city on his your to get the new game For honor with the console you and Kurai smuggeld in together with a flatscreen Tv.

When you entered the cafetaria you found more student some were nice and greeted you with a good morning probaly you he saved them all or they feared your powers not daying anything or giving glares. You grabbed some simple sandwiches and walked over to your already awake team sitting on a table with the three of them.
Neo : (morning (y/n))
(Y/n) : morning guys would have waken me up i could have joined sooner (sits next to nightmare oppisite of kurai and neo)
kurai : i thought you hated being waked up
(Y/n) : i do but their three things i wake up for
1 danger
2 my girls of course
3 food

The others laughed and eat their food talking about a few subjects when somebody covered yourneyes and a cheering voice speaked in your ear.
Yang : Hhheeeellllooooooo

Rwby joined the table Yang and blake sitting on either side of you Blake reading her book while Yang joined the conversation.
Yang : so what are you all talking about ?
Kurai : normal stuff like missions to videogames.
Neo : (or that new icecream place WE'RE GOING to visit)
Ruby : oh can i come ?
Nightmare : sure

All of them talked on when you spaced out for a second your vision becoming red but you shrugged it off playing cool. 
Darkness : they are your weakness
(Y/n) : yeah yeah whatever be quiet will you

The darkness didn't speak anymore so you smiled and gulped your final piece of food down when you felt Yang grab your arm holding it against her chest.
Yang : what your thinking about ?
(Y/n) : still thinking about all what happend, me becoming powerfull finding out how strong im really are,  getting two girls, killing the Angelus, drinking the best smoothy ever while watching a giant robot fight (sign) life is being great to me for now.

Yang smiled and kissed your cheek but when she came closer you could feel Yang hands slip a piece of paper in your pocket patting it so younknew it was there and retracted from your side asking Weiss if Yang could borrow her homework.

You raised a eyebrow shrugging it off for later, the teams soon all had to leave for their owns, your team left for that ice cream shop while Weiss dragged Ruby off to the city saying something about 'you and i are going to find me a new dress after you ruined that last one' Blake and Yang just went to their dorm.