C H A P T E R T H R E E

This is weird. They have to come to school with me. Why? Um... I don't actually know but all my teachers know and everyone is going to be staring at me but some of my friends might be a bit excited like. Sophie, ( a different one ) and maybe Natasha and Zoe and Elle and Keira. They walked out of the room in the schools uniform. I immediately burst out laughing.

" oh my life! " I said collapsing on the floor laughing.

" how do you do this everyday! " tanner braungardt said. Tanner fox picked me up and put me on my feet. I wiped my eyes crying with laughter.

" your gonna hate school. " I laughed nearly falling to the floor. Again, tanner fox caught me. I looked at my phone.

" okay it's eight let's go. " I say picking up my bag and walking out the door. They followed me.

" are we walking? " Capron asked. Geez do Americans always drive to school?

" yes it's round the corner. " I sighed

" it's cold. " Corey said.

" no shit Sherlock. " I rolled my eyes.

" woah how old are you? " tanner braungardt laughed.

" 13 " I said walking up to my friend Zoe's front door. She only lives over the road so it took us two minutes. I knocked on the door and she opened it. She walked straight back in and grabbed her bag. She didn't even notice tanner, tanner, Capron and Corey. She turned around and faced us and saw them.

" wow, hi, can I have a picture? " she said stuttering, shocked.

" sure, do you want one altogether or separately? " tanner fox asked.

" I'll have one together and then all separately? " she suggested.

" sure. " tanner braungardt said. After she was done with pictures we walked around the corner and met my friends Ashleigh and Elle outside the little shop/ post office.

" woah tanner fox hi! " Elle said, " can I have a hug? And a picture? "