C H A P T E R F O U R

so it's 8:30am and I'm sitting in form next to elle and tanner braungardt and tanner fox and Corey funk and capron Funk. I ignored stares and questions and of. Corse this yr 7 kid Mitchell freaked because tanner fox was there. Whenever one of the annoying older ones asked I just said " people ". Basically we just talked.

" there was this one time when I was on the way to school and I found a bat. I put it in my bag and showed everyone on the bus. In the end it turned out to have rabies and everyone had to have shots in their butts. Capron said. We all burst out laughing and everyone in the room stared at us.

" take a picture and it will last longer!" I said as we all laughed again.

" alright everyone off you go " sir said walking into the room dismissing everyone. We where half way down the stairs when Corey asked what I have first. They're basically just following me around.

" ummmmmm... " I rummaged through my paper filled pockets and eventually found my timetable. " it's b week right?" I asked elle and she nodded. Damn. " art " I sighed.

" is that good or bad? " tanner fox asked.

" I'm the middle not the work it's the teacher. The class will end up being loud and then Miss will say 5 minutes silence but that will turn into 20 minutes which will turn into the whole lesson " I sighed again reaching the end of the corridor and exiting the middle block and walking up the path and across the road thing up the ramp thing into the main block.

" okay so bad teacher? " tanner braungardt said

" yes " I replied.

" surely she can't be that bad? " Capron said hopefully

" oh, this isn't the worst teacher I have." I said rounding the corner.

" then who is? " Corey asked

" you'll see " I said smirking as I joined the rest of the class

" who are they?"

" who is this? " I was bombarded with questions. Sophie M squealed.

" hey can I have a picture? " she asked

" sure "

" omg leah Paige georgia Kelsey Natasha anna Jess... its tanner braungardt tanner fox Corey funk and Capron funk. " my inner fan girl was once again released.

" hi! Isabel talks about you all the time and is obsessed and writes popular fanfic about you and is probably the leaded of your fandoms. " leah said and everyone laughed as I turned bright red and elbowed her.

" it is true though " anna said

" yeah it really is " Sophie joined in

" have you seen yourself fangirl? " Jess said

" I mean rolling around in the floor in pe and everywhere actually " felicity said tilting her said to the side and rasing her eyebrows.

" you cried when tanner fox followed you " Georgia added

" and tanner braungardt " Natasha said

" and when they liked your tweets and when tanner fox retweeted one! " Paige stated.

" same when the funk bros liked your tweets and Instagram posts as well " Shannon said loudly. As she does.

" okay that's enough " I said embarrassed

" so is this all true? " Corey said laughing slightly. I nodded.

" you must be the worlds biggest fan girl " tanner fox laughed. I nodded again.

" oh and don't forget the times when tanner braungardt never noticed you! but then he did and you cried even harder! " leah shouted embarrassing me to further extents

" shut up! " I shouted back. This is going to be a long day.

" alright 8Q silence! " the classroom door opened

" oh kill me now " I begged