Chapter 2

August(pov)
12 pm⏰
It's 12 in the afternoon and I'm being woken up by banging on my door.
August: WHAT!
august mom: august get up ! Chandra is downstairs with your nieces you promised to watch after while she went to work so come downstairs and get them !
August: damn(he mumbled) I forgot about that , I'll be down in a minute !
10 minutes later .....

August: WHAT!august mom: august get up ! Chandra is downstairs with your nieces you promised to watch after  while she went to work so come downstairs and get them ! August: damn(he mumbled) I forgot about that , I'll be down in a minute !10 minut...

I walked downstairs and saw my nieces sleep on the couch . so being the great uncle that I am I decided to make them breakfast. While I was making the eggs I heard someone coming down the steps. It was my mothers husband he's so fucking annoying , he's a fat fuck that sits on the couch all day while my mom works and comes home and caters to his every need . While she's gone he likes to nag me and I'll be damned if he thinks Im cooking for him!
(August's step dad )
SD: August what the hell are these kids doing in my living room ?
August: wtf you mean nigga these my nieces and they sleep so lower ya voice before they wake up !
SD: IDK WHO TF YOU YELLING AT LIL NIGGA YOU NEED TO GET THESE KIDS UP OUT MY LIVING ROOM BEFORE I DO IT FOR YOU !
Idc what you do to me but just don't touch my babies they are my pride and joy I love them so much if anyone does anything to my babies I will hurt them!
August: do something to my nieces and see what happen Nigga !
SD: little girl get up and go to ya damn uncles room
**shaking them outta they sleep **
August: AYO NIGGA , HAVE YOU LOST YO GODAMN MIND?
After that we began to fight and next thing I know I punched him and my nieces were standing there crying .
august: while he was wiping the blood from his mouth I walked over to my nieces and tried to calm them down while I was in the middle of that I heard the smoke detector going off and I noticed I burned their breakfast. I went to the kitchen and cut off the stove and turn on the fan in the kitchen. Since that didn't work out I just decided to take them to McDonald's.