Chapter 3

Lani(pov)
12:00⏰
Damn, it's 12 already ? Fine by me it's time for lunch anyways. chick - fil- a sounds great right about now !
Lani: Shanice I'm going on break !
Shanice : okay girl I'm here and when u come back u need to do something with ya bag it's smells like we Rastas back there !
Lani: Rd I gotchu

As I was walking to the food court I saw a family they were so cute together they were matching and they had a little boy with them he was so adorable.Hopefully when I find that special someone They will be committed and we will take everything step by step . When I finally made it to the food court I made my way to chick-fil-a I made my order and waited for them to call my name. In the mean time I was on Instagram scrolling threw my time line until my boyfriend jimmy tapped me on my shoulder .

Lani: h-hey jimmy , wyd here?Jimmy: damn right what am I doing here why tf weren't you home last night ?Lani: I'm sorry jimmy , I went to my aunts after work b/c she need me Jimmy: no fucking excuses lani I want you home after work and if you aren...

Jimmy: damn right what am I doing here why tf weren't you home last night ?
Lani: I'm sorry jimmy , I went to my aunts after work b/c she need me
Jimmy: no fucking excuses lani I want you home after work and if you aren't you will wish you never met me do you understand?
Lani: yes Jimmy
Oh yea I didn't mention that I am in a abusive relationship with jimmy butler a basketball player for the Chicago bulls . Me and jimmy have been together for about 2 years. Jimmy was so sweet until his brother died and around that time he began getting violent with me . Yes I know your saying if he's abusing you why do you stay ? It's just not easy because I love jimmy so much but I guess it's that time to take my own advice and leave !

Chick-fil- a employee: kehlani?
Lani: here!
Lani: thank you
Chick-fil- a employee: you're welcome enjoy your day !
Lani: thnxs
After I ate my food I threw it away and began making my way back to my job.