#6 - He gets you for Secret Santa!

Niall: "Oh! A cookie tin!" You grin excitedly as you rip off the cute snowman wrapping. Opening the tin itself was not as exciting, as you realized there were only two and a half cookies at the bottom. You looked questioningly at Niall and his face broke into a bright smile, crumbs falling off his chin. "We can make more together!" 

Louis: "Don't open your eyes, [Y/N]!" You giggled and said, "I can't! You're covering them!" "Okay... now sit so I can give you your present!" You sat back onto a chair- but an excruciatingly loud fart sound startled the smile off your face. Everyone started to laugh as you jumped back up and spun around, seeing a whoopie cushion with a slightly dented bow sitting prettily on the chair in front of Louis. He shrugged, and you rolled your eyes, saying, "The gift of a christmas fart- thanks, Lou."

Zayn: Your heart beat excitedly as Zayn announced he had received you for secret santa. He approached you with the gift and said, "It's a two-parter." You smiled up at him and accepted the gift, carefully peeling back the candy cane wrapping. "Oh, wow! Zayn, this is wicked!" You exclaimed as you turned the old-but-in-good-shape cassette player in your hands. It was only later as you were sipping on eggnog that Zayn pulled you aside and handed you a smaller package. He seemed a bit more nervous this time. "This... is the second part of it." He left before you could open it, so you waited til you could get home to do so. It was a mix tape, with a bunch of songs he'd sung for you on it. It was the best gift you'd ever received. 

Harry: You felt the softness of the gift in your hands and squished it, wondering what it was. Harry grinned and shouted, "Open it! Open it!" You laughed and unwrapped the Santa Claus wrapping from the package and a soft bright red hat fell out. "I crocheted it myself!" He said proudly, and you picked it up, laughing when you saw that it was pretty misshapen. "I love it! Thanks Haz!" You said, and put it on. Not the prettiest hat, but it was warm and soft, and Harry pulled out a matching scarf that he'd made for himself. "We're fashionistas, now." He said, and you laughed.

Liam: You wasted no time in tearing the colourful tissue out of the gift bag. Peering inside, you laughed and pulled out baby blue slippers with green bows on them. Liam grinned and said, "I thought they were cute!" You laughed and put them on, saying, "Thank Li! Now I can walk around my house even though you drop glasses every time you're over!" Remembering the incident, Liam blushed and said, "That was one time!" You laughed, rolling your eyes, and gave him a big hug. "I'm joking. Merry Christmas, Liam."

Hope you like :] Check out my new Liam fic, if you're into that kind of thing! :D
Jamie xx