Confusion

Thomas' p.o.v.

I was just about to drag the blade across my wrist one last time to end it all when a tingling feeling was swept over my wrist. This feeling was new and different. It felt welcoming and different than the blade.

I looked down to find writing on my wrist. It was my soulmate.

Hello. It stared up at me and I knew they were trying to reach me. Someone does love me?

I scramble to my feet and find a pen. Now what to write?

Alexander's p.o.v.

There was no answer. Were we too late?

Suddenly writing appeared. It was way too fancy but there was an answer. It said 'Hello soulmate!'

It was an awkward answer but they were answering! I wrote back to this person that I was destined to love.

Are you cutting your wrists?

Yes...

Please stop my love.

Ok...I like when you call me love.

I smiled down at the answer. This person was extremely nice. This was a good thing.

Thomas's p.o.v.

I looked at the writing again. Love?
Somebody did love me? This was a gold thing.

I stayed up all night writing to my soulmate. Maybe I know this person...

I was clear my soulmate fell asleep. They stopped writing and suddenly a wave of sleepiness came over me as well.

Time skip brought to you by gayy

I woke up extremely early but it was apparent my soulmate was already up.

Good morning love ❤️
Was written on my wrist.  I smiled and got ready for the day. God I hated college.

When I walked into class a new message was transcribed on my arm.

I will talk to you later i'm in class now.

I immediately wrote back.

Me too ttyl ❤️

Hamilton's p.o.v.
They were in class? What if they were in my class? I looked around but no one was staring at their hand or writing anything. Except.....

Jefferson? There is not a snowball's chance in hell that they were soulmates. Yet he was staring at his hand and smiling. Maybe he has a different soulmate.

Only one way to tell.

What school do you go to?

I waited for an answer. King's college. That doesn't really narrow it down too much.

Me too! What class are you in?!

The answer stared up at me. Debate class. It didn't seem to say debate class, it seemed to say i'm Thomas Jefferson, your soulmate. How could that be. 

I mean yeah Jefferson had amazing brains, beautiful eyes, pretty curly brown hair, a nice ass- wait what????