chapter 21 - City of Blood

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/1615

From 2.01 "City of Heroes", in the conference room, Oliver stood in front of the board.

Oliver: (voice over) "My name is Oliver Queen."

From 2.01 "City of Heroes", in the cemetery, Jill was sitting at Tommy's grave in guilt.

Jill: (voice over) "I'm Jill Wright."

From 1.06 "Legacies", in flashback to the cave on Lian Yu, Oliver was aiding Jill after they saved her from the soldiers.

Oliver lifted the back of her shirt to reveal carved tally marks in her back that were bleeding and scarred. They were all over her back, the tally marks small to include all of the number of the days. There were a few in her shoulders, as the skin of her back couldn't hold it all.

Jill: (voice over) "After five years on a hellish island..."

From 1.23 "Sacrifice", in flashback to the soldier camp, Jill jumped down from the missile launcher, taking cover.

The missile hit the ground at the soldier camp, setting it ablaze.

Jill sat back tiredly on the ground, watching the flames.

From 1.06 "Legacies", in the hideout, Oliver and Jill were training at the hideout with two metal short staffs. Oliver and shirtless. Jill was in workout clothes, including a sports bra. Oliver swung both of his up over their heads, trying to come down on her. Jill raised both of hers in an X shape to block both of his.

Jill: (voice over) "We have come to Starling City with only one goal."

From 1.08 "Vendetta", in the hideout, Jill was getting suited up.

Oliver was watching from nearby, getting suited up.

John and Justin walked closer.

Jill: (voice over) "To save the city."

From 1.21 "The Undertaking", in the casino, Oliver/Arrow fired an arrow into a man's shoulder, making him fall.

Oliver: (voice over) "But to do so..."

From 1.16 "Dead to Rights", on the helipad, Oliver/Arrow and Guillermo Barrera were fighting. Oliver stabbed him with an arrow, killing him.

Oliver: (voice over) "I can't be the killer I once was."

From 1.19 "Unfinished Business", in the lab at the asylum, Oliver/Arrow stabbed the orderly in the chest with an arrow, killing him.

From 1.23 "Sacrifice", in Merlyn Global Group, Tommy and Oliver/Arrow helped Jill/Sapphire inside to get them to the ground outside.

The building was falling apart around them.

Tommy saw rubble falling toward them, pushing them out of the way.

The debris fell onto Tommy, making him fall, pinning him down.

Jill started to pull the debris away.

A pipe had been stabbed into Tommy's chest.

Oliver and Jill were horrified.

Oliver: (voice over) "To honor my friend's memory, I must be someone else."

From 2.01 "City of Heroes", in the cemetery, Oliver and Jill stood at Tommy's grave.

From 2.01 "City of Heroes", in the foundry, Oliver and Jill walked in to join John, Justin and Felicity.