Bloopers

Vanessa Hudgens / Jill Wright // Sapphire

Luke Eisner/ Justin Smoak

Danielle Campbell / Skylar Queen // Athena

Aly Michalka / Jessica Lance 

Maja Salvador / Amy Wright // Ruby

Shannon Baker / Kira Mahageni // Viper 

Shauna Baker / Karma Mahageni // Cobra 

Kim Whalen / Aurora Swan // Glacia

Josh Hutcherson / Logan Hemmings // Guardian

Arden Cho / Raven Evangeline 

From 2.14 "Time of Death", in the Queen Mansion, Willa Holland / Thea Queen and Danielle Campbell / Skylar Queen were messing around in front of the movie slate, pretending to bite and lick it.

From 2.03 "Broken Dolls", in the warehouse, Maja Salvador / Amy Wright//Ruby jumped down from the ceiling, landing in a crouch awkwardly, laughing.

From 2.06 "Keep Your Enemies Closer", in the prison's hallway, Shannon Baker / Kira Mahageni accidentally hit the guard's head against the wall for real lightly, backing away toward David Ramsey / John Diggle in shock, covering her mouth with her hands. "Oh, my God, I'm so sorry."

David / John couldn't help a little laugh.

From 2.06 "Keep Your Enemies Closer", in the prison's freezer, Shauna Baker / Karma Mahageni and Michael Rowe / Floyd Lawton were chained up to the bar over their heads.

Shauna / Karma was pulling a little too hard, making the fake chains break. She smiled sheepishly. "Whoops."

Michael / Floyd started to laugh.

From 2.22 "Streets of Fire", in the street, Kim Whalen / Aurora Swan and Josh Hutcherson / Logan Hemmings had just finished fighting with the Mirakuru men, looking into the camera, looking beaten and slightly bloody, shrugging dramatically, laughing.

From 2.17 "Birds of Prey", in the foundry, Maja / Amy was in workout clothes, using the salmon ladder, making the bar fall off repeatedly while David / John, Luke Eisner / Justin Smoak, Emily Bett Rickards / Felicity Smoak and Vanessa Hudgens / Jill Wright watched, making them all laugh.

From 2.10 "Blast Radius", in the cave on the island, Caity Lotz / Sara Lance ran out of the cave, tripping and nearly falling, but Stephen Amell / Oliver Queen and Vanessa / Jill made sure that she didn't fall, laughing.

From 2.08 "The Scientist", in Oliver's office, Stephen / Oliver, Vanessa / Jill, Luke / Justin, David / John, Emily / Felicity, Kim / Aurora and Grant Gustin / Barry Allen were all here. 

Emily / Felicity, Kim / Aurora and Grant / Barry were about to leave when Grant / Barry dropped his tablet, making them all jump and laugh. "Sorry."

From 2.09 "Three Ghosts", in the foundry, Kim / Aurora and Grant / Barry were here with Team Sapphire Arrow, saving Vanessa / Jill//Sapphire and Stephen / Oliver//Arrow. 

Luke / Justin reached across them to help, nearly hitting Grant / Barry and David / John. "Sorry."

Grant / Barry pretended to get hit, making them all laugh.

From 2.10 "Blast Radius", in Verdant, Danielle / Skylar and Willa / Thea had just got done arguing. 

Danielle / Skylar started to walk out, accidentally bumping into the doorway, turning back to Willa / Thea and the camera to act like nothing happened, mocking a curtsy.