The potato picker (Jason Momoa)

Summary: (Y/n) was doing her groceries when she met a very nice guy.

(Y/N) was at the vegetables section when she noticed a person so tall that looked like a shadow over her body. She looked quickly to the side just to check who it was. It was a man. A very tall and muscular man. She thought immediately of those Viking men with Neanderthal features. He smiled to her and she couldn't help her cheeks from blushing. (Y/N) looked back down at her vegetables trying hard not to look embarrassed.

"Are you a good picker?", He asked still staring at her.

All of sudden her head turned into a hurricane and she couldn't even realize what he meant by that simple question. (Y/N) stared at him a little bit terrified, like he'd asked the worst thing in the world.

"I mean... about potatoes.", He continued pointing to the pile of potatoes he was standing in front of. (Y/N) let out a soft giggle feeling completely stupid. She covered her face and when she looked back at him, he revealed his smile exposing his perfect teeth.

"Sorry, I was... Well, I thought that...", she tried to explain but failed.

"You can't even pick the words to form a phrase that makes sense. I guess you're far way from being a good potato picker.", He said jokingly and making her blush even more.

"Shut up!", She said rolling her eyes and walking up to him.

"I'm Jason, by the way.", He said handing her a plastic bag.

"Potato picker, a.k.a (Y/N).", She said trying to sound annoyed. Their eyes met and they burst out laughing like two crazy pals in the middle of the supermarket's vegetable section.

(Y/N) focused on the potato's pile in front of them, picking up the ones she considered good enough. Focusing on those potatoes doesn't mean she wasn't paying attention on the giant figure right by her side. His cologne was in some way the most fresh and manly that she had ever smelled. His body towered hers in such a way that could cause chills. His strong arms covered by tattoos and veins matching perfectly with his big hands. In a fantasy world he'd be a giant and she'd be the hobbit.

"What do you think about this one?", he asked holding a small potato. Well, not so small, but in those big hands it turned into a bean.

"Oh... Um... Look...", she started picking a good one from the pile and showing it to him, "You have to pay attention on its form, it can't be too big and not too small. Pay attention on its surface and assure there is no damage, and..."

"Damn! I didn't know it was so difficult to get the raw material. Imagine the skills level required to cook this shit...", he interrupted tossing the potato back at the pile. The horror face he made with the 'potato picking class' was so funny that (Y/N) couldn't keep herself from laughing.

"Hey, I'm helping you with the raw material. How much more do you need?", she asked showing him the bag with a considerable number of potatoes.

"I don't know exactly, maybe it'll do", he said and she handed the bag to him.

"What are you planning to cook?", she asked but in the following moment she regretted. "Nevermind... Um... I gotta go."

"Hey, I am...", he tried to say willing her to listen but she had already turned the corner to another section.

(...)

(Y/N) refused to take the supermarket's cart and now she was full of bags trying to reach her car at the parking lot. She was struggling to keep the bags from falling when suddenly the weight on her arms relieved. It was Jason.

"Are you okay, Ms

"Are you okay, Ms. Hulk?", he mocked grabbing more than half of the bags.

"Thank you, Mr. Samson", she mocked back looking up to him. He kept a slight smile playing in his lips while they walked to her car.

"I know you tried to run away from me, but I had to return the favor."

"I didn't run away from you, I just... I was being too nosy and I didn't want to bother you."

"I bothered you first.", he replied getting to the car. She opened the trunk and glanced at him smiling shyly not knowing properly what to say.

He placed all her groceries in the trunk and something called his attention. A big piece of cheese called his attention. He grabbed it and analyzed it biting his lips angrily.

"Damn!", he growled throwing it back into the trunk. (Y/N)'s heart skipped a beat and she could only think of how sexy he looked in that way. Angry.

"Wha-What?", she stuttered almost whispering.

"I forgot the fucking cheese.", he responded smoothing his expression. He looked down at her, glancing straight in her eyes.

"Oh... That's not a problem. You can have mine. Here... Keep it.", she said handing the cheese to him. He grabbed it from her hand but prolonged the action, making his hand touch hers. His warm touch and his harsh skin touching her cold and soft hand caused something inside her veins.

"You know what else I forgot?", he asked taking a few steps closer. She felt her back hitting the car and leaving no space between them. His hand now touched her chin lifting it up so she could look him in the eyes.

"What?", she whispered.

"Invite you to my special dinner." 

[Maybe a part 2?]