Workaholic (Idris Elba)

Summary: Idris was busy working in his office but (Y/n) needed some attention.

                                                                                 ***

"Baby, are you coming?", (Y/n) asked leaning on the door frame.

"Mmm...", Idris trailed off from behind the laptop screen and seemed to lost himself in his words. He was too focused on his work. "Uh, what?"

"I asked if you were coming to bed..."

"No, no, no. I gotta finish this for tomorrow. You can get your rest, baby". He said without moving his eyes away from the screen.

(Y/n) felt disappointed because lately Idris was always working on something. She was happy that he was achieving so much success and being appreciated by his talent but he was out of time to spend with her.

She came back to their bedroom and decided to put a plan into action. (Y/n) changed her pajamas into a silk nightie. She looked herself in the mirror and fixed her messy hair brushing it with her fingers. She felt sexy and confident. She was ready to change Idris' plans for the night.

(Y/n) tiptoed to his office and came up behind him. Idris was so focused on what he was doing that he didn't even notice her until she touched his shoulders and squeezed them softly.

"Damn, you're tense", she whispered more to herself than to him. Her small hands kept squeezing his tense shoulders and traveling to his neck massaging all the way.

Idris relaxed his body a little and (Y/n) smiled noticing it. She bent down to smell his scent. (Y/n) inhaled his manly cologne and gave his neck a wet kiss. Idris smirked and kept typing.

"What are you trying to do, baby girl?" He asked in a low tone marking his voice deeper.

"Me?", she asked running her hands down his strong arms. "I ain't trying nothin'". He shook his head trying to concentrate.

She bent over his shoulder to reach the buttons of his shirt. She undid them slowly teasing his instincts. Idris let out a deep sigh feeling her body touch his. He was struggling.

(Y/n) took his shirt off one arm at a time. The sight of his dark brown skin toned with strong muscles made her bite her lips. She trailed his abs with her small nails and touched his ear with her lips.

"Idry, don't you think you're working too much?", she whispered in a childish voice.

"Baby, I need to get this done. Really, I...", he trailed off again when she bite his ear lobe and let it go slowly. "Come here." He suddenly demanded pulling her by her wrist and made her sit on his lap.

"Mmmm... I like sitting on daddy's lap", she said giving him a big smile. He pecked her lips and held her tight in place, so she wouldn't turn her legs to him.

"I know baby, now you'll help me keeping you beautiful figure quiet, okay?", he asked caressing her smooth skin.

"Okay." She giggled and rested her face on his chest.

Idris returned his attention to the laptop and (y/n) kept admiring his features. She looked up at his face and he was deadly serious with his eyes locked on the screen. She touched his jawline and traced his unshaven beard. A small smile played on Idris lips while she did it.

"Daddy, are you done with this?" She asked laying her head on his exposed chest again.

"Almost done." He simply answered.

"Daddy, will it take much longer?" She asked again and drew a line of kisses down his chest.

Idris held her hips and made she change her position. She opened her legs and sat with her body turned to his.

"You won't listen to me, will you?" He asked and she just shook her head no.

"So, I guess the job will have to wait." He said raising an eyebrow and smiled mischievously.

"Daddy, I miss you." She whispered and kissed him deeply. Her hands wondered from his chest to his neck slightly scratching it.

Idris squeezed her small hips and lowered his hands to her butt. He massaged her soft cheeks from under the thin nightie.

"I want you so damn much, (Y/n)." He kissed down her neck and went straight to her collarbone. She arched her back to give him more space. He watched her body and wondered how she could be so perfect with everything in the right amount. His hands traveled from her sides until he cupped her breast with his big hands, slowly touching her hard nipples over the fabric. She rolled her hips teasing his hard on even more.

"Oh... I can see you want me too." She giggled at his statement when suddenly he picked her up and put her on the desk.

"If you want me, why don't you take me right here?" She said putting her legs up on the table and spreading them a bit.

"What do you think I'm doing right now?" He asked quickly undoing his belt with a smirk across his face.