The Dinner (Jason Momoa)

Summary: Jason invites (Y/N) for dinner and she decides to go.

***

The cab stopped and (Y/N) took in a deep breath hoping to calm her nerves down.

"Oh my god!", she whispered to herself slightly fixing her hair for the hundredth time.

"Yo ma'am, just chill. Yo' looking good", the cab guy said staring at her by the mirror.

"Amen!", she said grabbing the ride money and handing it to him. "Here it is, thank you, Marcus".

"Ma' pleasure".

(Y/n) left the car and crossed the small garden. She straightened herself in front of the door and raised her hand to knock, but the door instantly opened.

"Good evening pretty lady, I thought you wouldn't get out of that car", Jason said with a beautiful smile landing on his lips.

The first thought that crossed (y/n)'s mind was how he could look even better than the last time she saw him. He was wearing just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt of thin fabric that drew his chest muscles.

"Were you watching me in the car?", she asked feeling her cheeks burn.

"The whole time", he said giving her space so she could get in the house.

"You're a maniac, you know that?", she said laughing.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not... You'll never know", He offered to help her take off the coat and she let him.

He hung the coat on the wall and looked back at her. His eyes traveled from her head to toes but he wasn't undressing her with his eyes, he was admiring her like she was the most beautiful woman in the world that night.

"Jay, what the hell? Stop it!", she said walking away completely embarrassed by her shyness.

"Hey. Hey!", he said and quickly approached her grabbing her wrist.

His huge hand wrapped around her tiny wrist in the most delicate way possibly.

"Don't try to stop me from saying that you look gorgeous tonight", he said and (Y/n) just smiled. She never knew how to react to compliments, so she rather stay quiet than ruin the moment.

"So, you're gonna offer me a drink or something?", she asked walking to the couch and took a seat.

"Oh, fuck!", he said rushing away to the kitchen. "You can grab anything you want from the small freezer next to the fireplace!", he yelled from the other room.

(Y/n) smiled just thinking about the confusion he must have done trying to cook. She grabbed a beer from the freezer and when she was about to back sitting on the couch, she heard a noise. That noise that makes when you throw something into a very hot oil pan.

"Jesus fucking Christ!", Jason shouted from the kitchen and she immediately ran there.

"Mother of Christ! Back off, Jason!", she yelled at him pushing him away from the stove. He had thrown a lot of potatoes into a small pot and as she already knew, the oil was hot as the hell's flames. It overflowed all over the stove and almost burned him.

"Are you okay? Did it burn you?", she asked full of concern. She grabbed his hands and examined carefully, but fortunately they were okay.

"I'm okay. I don't know what happened. I made everything just like it said on the video", he tried to explain but suddenly he felt a slap on his face. His eyes shot wide open and he stared at (y/n).