Epilogue ☼ Not Afraid Anymore

And touch me like you never
And push me like you never
And touch me like you never
'Cause I am not afraid
I am not afraid anymore
-Not Afraid Anymore / Halsey

And yes this is unfortunately from the FSOG soundtrack (which i do not support i don't want anything to do with it) but halsey is my mom and this song fits well so.

"Go- go sit down before you hurt yourself!" an arm, the arm that had recently gotten the cast off of it, curled around He Tian's waist to help him out of the kitchen and towards the couch.

"I'm just testing my walking cast, Carrot Head!"

"You're being an idiot."

With a heavy sigh He Tian allowed himself to flop back on the couch. The redhead that helped him prop up his leg was the largest worry wart he'd ever met. Granted, it had only been two months since he'd showed up beaten to near death and bleeding all over Guanshan's porch - all of which happened after He Tian had more or less submitted himself to his grave right in front of the poor boy.

He figured it was probably a bit scarring to a person. And he spoke from first hand experience. The very thought of Guanshan being killed by Wenyi Siwang had nearly made He Tian lose his mind. In fact, had he not been half out of his mind from blood loss, pain, and dehydration, he wouldn't have dared show up at Guanshan's door again. Even with Wenyi Siwang supposedly in his past, he didn't ever want Guanshan in danger again because of him .

Guanshan had other ideas. From the moment He Tian woke up in a hospital with a cast on his leg, arm, and a total of fifty-two stitches placed here and there across his body, Guanshan remained at his side. Or rather, from the moment he had been pulled into Guanshan's warm arms after He Tian crawled to him in the cold spring night the boy had been there. Guanshan was still at his side despite it being nearly two months later.

Seonigmi and Guanshan had been so good to him, taking him into their home. He Tian swore it was just until he could get back onto his feet, but Guanshan seemed determined that it'd be for as long as He Tian needed. Of course, he was already going stir crazy from staying in the house while Guanshan was at school.

The redhead had determined it wouldn't be safe for He Tian to attend their school anymore, just in case. Rather, Guanshan was to finish up his year before he would transfer a town over, and He Tian would transfer with him. It certainly would put him behind, but he hadn't been left much of a choice when Guanshan quite literally stopped talking to him and slept on the couch because He Tian insisted he'd go back to school despite the threat of his ex-mafia finding him alive.

It had been a far greater ordeal than necessary, possibly with He Tian being a bit of an asshole and purposely pushing Guanshan's buttons.

"If I let them find me a second time and they actually kill me it's my own fault. I'm not worried."

"What the dick- I'm worried about you, you fucker!"

And then Guanshan had ranted about preferring to keep He Tian around, about not wanting to lose him again, and pouted on the couch until He Tian wormed his way onto the small sofa with Guanshan, bum leg and all, to apologize with gentle kisses and the soft stroking of red hair.

However, He Tian then attempted to insist the exact same concept to Guanshan. Wenyi Siwang certainly knew about him as well, and if they ever wanted could go after him there. Guanshan retaliated with the fact that Jian Yi and Zhengxi took it upon themselves to walk to and from school with Guanshan. Which was quite true, as the duo swore up and down that they'd let no harm come to Guanshan. And with He Tian's father (if he could even be considered that anymore) holding himself high and mighty to the fact that he always kept his word, he desperately chose to believe that they'd leave Guanshan alone.