When He Sings You To Sleep

SlenderMan:

At night, you are having trouble with sleeping due to having nightmares of your birth parents being stabbed. Slender then calmed you down by singing Lips Of An Angel by Hinder as you slowly fall right to sleep.

Offender:

At night, you are beginning to shake as you got a nightmare about a demon coming over to possess you. Offender wants you to have a goodnight sleep so he sang to you Addicted by Saving Abel and it put you right to sleep.

Splendor:

You are now awake from a horrible nightmare and Splendor noticed you and sing a lullaby that he made up.

"Hush little baby don't say a word
Splendor's going to buy you a mockingbird
Please fall asleep my little dear
I will protect you and I am here." Splendor sang

With that, you slowly fall right to sleep and Splendor comfort you while sleeping.

Ben Drowned:

You are sleeping as Ben Drowned decided to play a lullaby on his ocarina which make fall asleep and he pull the cover up and he continue to play and you smile and then fall asleep.

JTTM:

Jason understands that you are having trouble falling asleep and he decided to sing you a song which is Time Of Your Life by Green Day and you begin to fall right to sleep.

Toby:

You have trouble with sleeping as you dream about your brother from a terrible shooting and you have baggy eyes and Toby came with some tea and comfort you and he then sing you a song which is Mad World and you slowly fall asleep.

Hoodie:

Hoodie understands that you have insomnia and he begin to sing you The End by My Chemical Romance and you begin to fall right to sleep to the song.

Masky:

Masky already set you in bed and you begin to smile and he kiss your lips and sing you Bring Me To Life by Evanescence and you fall right to sleep with a soft smile.

Laughing Jack and Eyeless Jack:

Both girlfriends are having trouble with sleeping and EJ decided to sing his girlfriend Ring Around The Rosie by Dead Space as she smiled and fall asleep to the creepy lullaby. As for LJ, he sang to his girlfriend Addicted by Saving Abel and his girlfriend fall right to sleep

Kagekao:

Kagekao knows that you have trouble sleeping and he decided to sing you Say It Ain't So by Weezer and you begin to fall right to sleep after that amazing.

Homicidal Liu:

Liu begin to sing you a wonderful song which is The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson and you begin to feel your eyes closing into a deep sleep as Liu cuddle with you while falling asleep.

JTK:

Jeff knows that you have a lack of sleep and he begin to sing Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson and you slowly close your eyes and you begin to fall right to sleep after that amazing song.

Doll Maker:

Doll Maker begin to hear you whimpering with fear as he came over and rub your back and sing to you Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie and you begin to fall asleep after when he sang the song to you