Sasuke, Champion of Susanoõ

Sasuke collapsed, panting heavily. At eleven years old, he'd just awoken his sharingan.

Really should thank the Senju... without him, I doubt I could've pushed myself this hard.

His knuckles were bruised, his body had a sheen of sweat, and he barely had any chakra.

"Not bad, Little brother." Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke's elder brother stood in front of him. Giving him the smile that very few ever saw. "Be here tomorrow at noon and I'll teach you the Phoenix Flower jutsu."

Sasuke nodded. "Thank you..." Then Itachi faded from view, leaving Sasuke to wonder if he'd been here at all or just let a genjutsu train him.

Then a man stepped out, directly in front of Sasuke. He was taller than Itachi, had white hair that hung to his shoulders, and heavy looking muscles. He wore a metal chest plate, arm bracers, and shin guards made from a midnight blue metal. His clothes were dark and he had a straight sword on his back that didn't look like a normal ninja sword, smaller sword directly under it with a more curved handle, and a black cloak. The most frightening thing about this man though, were his eyes. They were pricing blue, but the pupils were lighter shade and glowing just enough to notice.

Sasuke's sharingan allowed him to see chakra, but he couldn't see any coming from this man. "Who are you? Why are you on my family training ground?"

The man smiled. "Looking for you. I see potential in you, Sasuke Uchiha. Potential to become something similar to myself."

Sasuke turned and tried to run, but nearly ran into the man's chest. He'd cleared the distance in an instant, and silently to boot. Damn, I need to stall him... maybe Itachi will sense my emotions...

The man put a palm on Sasuke's shoulder, and Sasuke watched as the world around him lost its color. It became strange. Everything was in shades of blue. Animals, himself, and the man in front of him giving off light blue light. Plants were now dark blue. He could see the blue lights for miles! "What kind of Genjutsu is this?" Sasuke asked angrily stepping back from the man.

"This is no genjutsu, dear boy. This is the world in between. Here nothing can hurt you, and you can hurt no one. People can see us, but our bodies are intangible." The man said calmly.

"My name is Susanoo. You Uchiha actually named an ability after me. I am a Deity, an immortal, and I've taken an interest in you, my boy." The man then held his palm out, showing Sasuke a silver ring. "My sister Amaterasu has seen a possible future, where one person achieves greater power than all the deities and destroys your world. This person will not achieve this power for several years, but I cannot ask my sister to spy on him, because his future self could sense her prying eyes and tear through time and space to get to her. As a Deity, I have rules about interfering with mortals... I cannot directly do things, but I am allowed to choose a champion to give abilities to."

Sasuke's eyes widened. "Why me?"

The man pointed to Sasuke's chest. "You have the potential to rival myself in the future, thanks to a certain gift you'll receive from your ancestor. With that gift, plus mine, I believe you could beat this threat.

Sasuke nodded at that. "What is the threat?"

"I'm not certain. If I knew, I'd simply compel a human to kill him before he awakens this power." Susanoõ said, then held his hand out for Sasuke to shake. "My question stands. Will you become my champion?"

Sasuke nodded, grasping the man's hand. Then watched as the man pulled off a gauntlet and let it fall to the ground. "Humans use chakra, Bijuu and Demons use Yokai, Elementals use Nature Energy, Deities use something we call Noble Ki. It gives us great powers and is vastly more powerful than chakra or Nature energy. What I'm about to do, is make you something similar to a jinchuriki. At least until your body learns to create Noble Ki on its own. While you are my vessel, you will have heightened reflexes, regeneration, and your body will become stronger and lighter at the same time. This will increase your overall speed. The biggest benefit is, in a pinch, I can flood your body with my power, giving your heightened abilities a large boost. Plus whatever powers of mine your body mimics."

Then a strange, glowing white, fuuinjutsu appeared on Sasuke's stomach, and Susanoõ turned into white fiery light and flew into the seal. Then Sasuke promptly passed out.