Team Placements

(I know I'm skipping another year, but it's because I had this all typed up and it got deleted and I'm extremely tired lol and i can't wait to introduce the villain.)

Sasuke sighed. It'd been a year since he'd become the vessel for Susanoõ and he now started to believe he'd imagined it. He maintained his spot as number one rookie in class because his taijutsu was better than Naruto's.

Naruto was still the same as ever, becoming even stronger and learning better jutsu.
__________________________________

"Team seven, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Hinata Hyuuga. Your jonin will be Kakashi Hatake." Naruto beamed at Hinata, who smiled shyly and waved back. Sasuke said nothing, still thinking about Susanoõ, and his cryptic warning and his 'gifts'.

After the rest of the class left to be with their jonin sensei and teams, team seven was left waiting on Kakashi.

The gift had been increased chakra, and heightened strength. His body could also take a harder beating, meaning Naruto actually had a worthy sparring partner.

Then Sasuke began watching his classmates. In a class full of clan heirs, how easily could one be the threat he was supposed to face? With Naruto on his side, given his strength and sheer level of chakra, he'd have an immediate advantage.

But those thoughts halted when Naruto and Hinata came and sat beside him. "Yo, Sasuke, since we're gonna be teammates now... you'll need to know something. Hinata already knows but it's only fair I tell you as well. It's an SS class secret, punishable by death, so... I'm gonna tell you." Naruto was grinning but Hinata burst his bubble. "Only Naruto and anyone told by himself or the hokage are exempt from this. Nothing will happen to you."

Sasuke nodded. "Alright Dobe, what's going on?"

Naruto held up his hand, bringing enough blue chakra to his palm to have a visible color. "This is normal chakra. This isn't." The chakra flipped to yellow and wrapped around his hand and halfway to his elbow. It glowed bright in the dimmly lit classroom and Sasuke looked at it in awe.

Then he heard Susanoõ speak in his mind. Interesting... I wasn't aware chakra and Yokai could mix... and the combination is strong indeed. I sense that he is not the threat to the future but with that kind of firepower he would make an extremely useful ally.

"What the hell? Susanoõ is that you?!?!" Sasuke stood, lifting his shirt and glaring at the now visible seal on his stomach.

Yes? I've been tweaking your body's structure. Starting with that ability your clan copied from me, hence the name. Your mangekyo sharingan, allows you to create a large ethereal humanoid around yourself that serves as an offensive and deffensive ability. I can do this too, but I don't make a giant weak target of myself. I gave you a similar version as my own. It's much more compressed, making it nearly impenetrable, has wings that let you fly, and you can create weapons from the same energy. I've unlocked your sharingan and Mangekyo sharingan as well. Other than that, you're faster, stronger, more durable, and much lighter.

"Okay...you're forgiven then..." Sasuke said, awed at what Susanoõ had done to him.

"Also your body has started producing Noble energy faster than expected. You can use the armor I mentioned for twenty minutes at its base stage."

Naruto spoke, he stood in front of Hinata protectively. "Are you alright?"

Sasuke shook his head, taking in the look his teammates were giving him. "Yeah, just talking to the guy who lives inside me."

Naruto's eyes narrowed. "You aren't lying...so you're insane then."

Sasuke smirked. "Nah. Let's see if I can show you what I mean." He held a palm up, and willed chakra into his palm. A soft blue glow appeared, though not bright as Naruto's. "This is Human chakra. This..." Then it became brighter and turned white. "...is noble energy."

Naruto's face dawned in realization. "You're a jinchuriki. Like me?"

"Not quite. I don't hold a tailed beast, I'm the champion of Susanoõ, a Deity with incredible powers who thinks I can save the world. " Sasuke crossed his arms, thinking he impressed them. Then Naruto grinned.

"Duck-butt, what's the biggest source of chakra you're ever felt?"

Sasuke's eyes twitched at the name. "Honestly? You, doing that thing to your hand. Why? Can you go higher?"

"Yup and I'll show you, at a training ground." Naruto smirked.

Sasuke scoffed. "You got a deal dobe."

"Those are some interesting see rets you just let out of the bag, boys. Hinata, you wouldn't happen to have any crazy power up would you?" A man with silver spiked hair was behind them. He was tall and athletic if a bit slender, he wore typical jonin clothes with a face mask and his headband covering one eye.  He was Kakashi Hatake.

Kakashi held up two fingers. "You've got two minutes to be at training ground seven. If you don't get there in time, you fail." Then he exploded into white smoke, revealing he'd been a shadow clone.

Naruto opened the window, then looked down. "I can get us there." Hinata nodded as Naruto swept her up into his arms, his eyes glowing yellow.

Sasuke shook his head. "Susanoõ said I can fly now. I'd like to try."

Naruto leaned out the window and jumped out, instantly floating mid air. "I'll catch you if you mess up, but we gotta hurry."

Sasuke nodded. How do I use the wings?

Push chakra to your eyes, then mentally bring forth the Susanoõ armor.

Sasuke did and was shocked when the world slowed around him, sharpening so he could see every detail, and allowing him to see chakra. Then glowing transparent samurai armor appeared over his clothes. A helmet similar to a dragon made from bone looking chakra appeared over his head. His wings stretched out and gave him a truly imposing appearance.

Sasuke smirked, then leaped out the window, only to fall harmlessly to the ground. Channel chakra to your wings to float, flap them to move. 

Sasuke smirked, then flapped his wings with all his might, sending himself up at insane speeds, Naruto hot on his tail. Then he began flying towards the training ground.

Naruto flew slightly slower, not wanting to overwhelm Hinata.

Needless to say, when the boys landed, they didn't fail.