As we talk on kik

Our conversations had start giving me life, we started to fall for one another but, at this time I couldn't see him more then just a friend, even doe I do still like him and have feelings for him. Yes I was young at the time but, I still know​ what love feels like when it's real!! Phone rings- (ring, ring,ring) I just know that it's him, cant be nobody else put him! (phone answer)

Me: Hello

Him: this Lloyd wyd

Me: nun in the tub

Him: okay what you doing when you get out?

Me: nothing sit outside..why?

I just knew it was something he wanted, any time a man call your phone and don't say "Hey how you doing" they just get straight to the point, they want some (tip)

Him: So you think I can come over and sit outside with you?

Me: (Blushing) sure you can

He already knew that he couldn't come inside my mama didn't play that, I really didn't know​ if she was going to say anything about me being out side with him. But luckily she was at work at the time!

When I got out the tub and checked my phone I had an text from him off kik that read "Hey friend, im at McDonald's just let me know when you ready for me to come over!!"

McDonald's was just up the street and around the corner from my house.

When I was finally fully dressed, perfumed down and lotion down. I went out side and texted him.

Me: you can come now

Him: okay be sitting outside

Me: I am

Him: okay on my way now

Well, as I sit on the pouch waiting for him, My uncle Grem walked up tipping all over and about to fall and everything so I just knew he was drunk. I still sit there waiting on Lloyd after about three minutes passed and I saw him coming around the corner. I got happy, but I was also nerves and a lil mad, because he had to see my uncle the way he was and I knew that we wasn't going to be able to enjoy our self as we would with out my uncle being there. So as night approached and our conversations started to come to and end. We both decided to walk my uncle home. As we got closer and closer to my uncle house, I could feel him trying to grad my hand. So I ask my uncle "was this close enough."

Him: yes yall go ahead and head back to the house and be careful

Me: okae

Lloyd: okae unc

So now it just me and him walking back to my house, well he was walking me home then he was going to walk home. Before we got to turn the corner I saw my mother turning it first, with an belt across her shoulder, I thought it was funny, but he did not he was scared!

Mom: what the hell is this

Me: that's Lloyd from the Brick Yard

Mom: Ion know no Lloyd

Me: ma, the one that use to come to the house and play with Trea em, the one that I called myself liking.

Mom: awl him, well Hey Lloyd!

Lloyd: hey (sounding scared)

As Lloyd walk off the other way and my mother and I walk to the house. I started to miss him more and more every step I took.

~please comment for me to keep updating