Chapter Three

Ok this the three days and one day after

~Author-chan

<><><>2 days later Nighttime<><><><><><><><><><>

Tema: Hey Naruto what are you thinking about?

Naru: Nothing really, just that, okay if I tell you do you promise not to scream.

Tema: Cross my heart😏😏

Naru: I think I am going to Sasuke

Tema: Wha-!

Naru: You promiseed not to scream

Tema: I'm sorry, It's just, why, why Naru?

Naru: Well everyone has families to take care of and me well I'm alone. So I think that I would be the perfect person to go.

Tema: Why don't we go talk to Shino. Maybe he can tell you something

<><><><><><><><><><> At Shinos place in the forest <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Naru: So what do you think the is reason that Sasuke wants a bride?

Shino: He just wants someone to love if you give him someone to love then maybe, just maybe, he will be on our side.

Tema: What are you saying?!

Shino: I'm saying he just needs someone to love

Tema: How is that monster going to love anyone!!! He doesn't have a heart!!!!!!!!! 

Naru: Temari. you don't mean that, you remember what I say right?

Tema: Yes how could I forget every time someone says a creature or person doesn't have a heart, you tell us that every creature and person has a heart. I'm sorry Naru you know that whenever someone thinks he can be on our side it just irritates me.

Naru: I know, but you really need to look at their personality. Don't worry about what the person or creature is like on the outside but, you look at what the person is like on the inside. If only our friends and you only did that and I did that with Sasuke and he cares a lot about things but I don't think some people understand.

Tema: I'm sorry but I need to get going.

Naru: Okay bye Shino thanks again.

<><><><><><><><><> Last Day That afternoon <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Naru leaves a note, 

Hey guys I was going to tell you when me and Temari got back last night but decided not to. Don't follow me no matter what. I'm perfectly fine. Temari will explain everything.

~ Your friend, Naru

Saku: We have to follow him guys.

Ino: But he said not to follow.

Hina: Do you think we care he is-

Tema: Just let me explain

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Temari explains <><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><>