Chapter 9

Im back and updatinggg!!!!

                            ...........

*Grayson's POV*

"Grayson" i heared paige call me. "Yeah wassup" i said. "You wanna go out"she asked. "Yeah where"i asked. "No silly i mean like do you wanna be my boyfriend."  I starred at her blankly and smiled. "Hell yeah"  "oh plus this was a dar-"

I can feel the sweat on my forhead. I wipe it off and go to the bathroom. Once i return to my room all i can think about is just paige.

"Shit, today we have to go out" i talk to myself. "That last part of the dream... Did she say it was a dare? Shit that would ve embarrassing."

I lay back down and fall back to sleep.

* Paige's POV *

My alarm set off and i was pretty sure i disarmed it but i guess i fell back to sleep.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. "What a beautiful face" i spoke with sarcasm in my voice.

I slowly stroll myself to the bathroom and so my daily morning routine.

Which is washing my face, brushing my teeth, then changing into other clothes after i would take a shower.

When i got back to my room and into some shorts and a red Disney shirt on.

I walked out And immediately I see one of the twins... Grayson.
"Morning" I greet him. "Morning" he replied."you like Disney" he asked. He pointed to my shirt. "Yeah why" I said.

"Wanna go today?" He asked. "Sure, can I invite someone" I asked excitedly. "Yeah" he said.

I ended up inviting Stacy with us. She said she's never been. So this will be exciting.......

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I'm back to updating

If you liked this chapter plz

VOTE

&

COMMENT

ALSO

I have a new book and it's called Babysitting Grethan, it's about Grayson and Ethan. And i think you guys would like it so check it out.