Chapter 10

Hey..... back with a new chapter Enjoy!!

******

I felt grayson's hand on my back. I could feel him starring at me with his gorgeous eyes. I didn't want to make eye contact but I did.

* 6 Hours earlier *

"Stacy is on her way over" I screamed.
"Ok" gray shouted.

I walked to the kitchen, making sure that the snacks were set up for the movies.

We had 2 different types of chips; nacho cheese Doritos and Lays salt n' vinegar chips. We also had Oreos and vanilla ice cream. I also ordered 2 boxes of pizza.

We were going to watch movies from 12:00 to 3:00 then head to Disneyland.

I went upstairs and barged into Ethan's room. "Ethan I need the movies" I said. "Alright, look in the middle draws over there" he pointed.

I walked over and opened the drawer. I found the movies and picked up the ones I wanted. Then I saw something so surprising.

"You found them" he asked.
"Yeah... but you should hide your condoms somewhere else" I laughed.
"Oh shit" he said as he ran over to me.

I walked out his room just laughing to myself.

Grayson came out and said "make sure you pack a bathing suit too" he said.

"Are we going to the beach after?" I asked. "No we're going to a indoor water park " he said.
"Oh that sounds fun" I responded as I walked off.

I went to my room and just found a really cute bathing suit.

It was Black and kind of lacey and
see-through in the front.

I got a beach towel and just put the two of them into a small black bookbag purse

I heard the doorbell ring and rushed down to get it.

"Ahhh she's here" I screamed as I ran down the stairs.

I opened the door almost jumping until I noticed it wasn't Stacy. It was the UPS guy.

"Oh hi" I said disappointed. "Sign here for your packages" he said.

I signed and then the guy gave me 2 packages. I just set them on the table and sat on the couch.

I heard the doorbell ring again. "Why is he back again" I whispered to myself.

I went to the door and it was Stacy. "Stacy" I jumped on her.
"Paige" she said. "Oh my gosh it's been too long." I nodded and closed the door behind her.

"You can bring your things up to my room" I said. She went upstairs and I just made sure everything was good again and made my way upstairs.

I walked upstairs and saw Ethan's back at the edge. "If your one of gryson's hoe then go to him, don't come to me" I overheard him say.