~Chapter Twenty Two~

**Hannah POV**
Mark opens the door with his mouth open. I pull away quickly and get up.

"Mark? Why are you here?"

"I see you're... um... busy... I knocked but no one answered but I could see the lights on." Mark sighs.

"I guess I should go..." he starts to turn around. Jacob lays on the couch confused.

"Mark, I'm dating Jacob..."

"Obviously.."

"Mark... I'm tired of jealousy..."

"HANNAH! I DONT CARE ANYMORE!" He storms out.

"YOU BARELY KNEW ME!" I scream as he runs off. I start to cry. Jacob gets up and hugs me from behind and sings in my ear. He waddles with me still wrapped in his arms to the couch and we lay back down.

We kinda make out but kinda don't... we end it and finish the movie but this time, I fall asleep.

~

I wake up and Jacob is gone. I realize the sun is up and he probably left before my mom came home. I shrug and go to the my kitchen to make coffee.

I take my coffee and sit down on the couch and watch the music channel. Jacob comes up and I smile and turn up the volume.

Pop star sensation, Rolf Jacob Sartorius goes public with his new girlfriend... is she the one?

I hope so...

I hear the steps creak behind me and I spin around to see my mom. I jump up and hug her so tight. I was gone only like 2-3 days but I really missed her!

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I breathe in her perfume still lingering from her night shift.

"ME TOO!" I squeal. She asks if I want to go get breakfast and I agree.

"Let me to change!" I run upstairs and change. (Outfit below)

 (Outfit below)

~

We get to the restaurant and get a little corner booth. I get up to use the bathroom and I'm suddenly getting swarmed by a group of screaming girls.

"HANNAH!!"

"HANNAH I LOVE YOU!!"

"OMG!!"

"AHHH OUTFIT GOALS!"

"I SHIP HACOB!!"

I grin and sign pictures and take pictures with them. They smile and watch me as I walk around the corner into the bathroom.

I sit back down at the table and my mom stares at me with wide eyes.

"What the hell was THAT?!" Oh crap... I never told her about Jacob...

"I may or may not of forgotten to tell you that I'm dating The Jacob Sartorius..." I whisper and stir the straw around in my lemonade.

"Um ok! But what was that all about?"

"JACOB SARTORIUS IS A CELEBRITY WHO GOES ON WORLD TOURS AND WRITES MUSIC!" I shout. She looks totally offended that I just yelled at her.

"Hannah... oh my god... I'm so proud of you... are you sure he's going to stay committed and all?" She sighs.

"Yeah! I mean we might have a few rough spots but doesn't all couples have those?"

"True.. I just don't want to see it all blow up in your face and then everyone throw hate at you... fame can be crazy.. I wouldn't know but I can only imagine..." She takes a drink of her coffee...

"I know... but in the end, it's gonna be my fault, anyways." I state. "And I'm ready to take that chance for someone I really love... he opens doors, holds my hand, pulls out my chair, holds me when I'm sad, makes me happy, and treats me like a girl should be treated."

"I hope..." My mom looks down at her coffee and stirs it with the spoon.

"He can come over for dinner some night... he wouldn't mind!"

"That would be nice... I want to get to know this boy..."

~

HEYYYYY!!! THERES MORE TO COME!!