~Chapter Twenty Nine~

**Jacob POV**
I stand down the hallway a bit and try to listen to the muffled whispers and shouts come from Mark's room.

Soon enough, Hannah emerges from the room and covers her face with her hands. I run up to her and hold her as best as I can.

When I look up, Mark is standing over me.

"Take care of her, and love her." Mark whispers in my ear. I take Hannah by her hand and walk her out of the house.

~

I get to Hannah's house and we walk inside. By now, Hannah has pulled herself together enough to look okay. Dinner is done and we sit down.

When dinner is over, I pull out the ring box and eye it. Damian notices and his eyes go wide.

"Hannah, I wanted to give you something..." I get out of my chair. Everyone stares at me, eagerly wanting to know what's next.

"Ok, Hannah, my love, my sunshine, my babygirl, my WORLD, I'm about to go on tour again. This time, for longer than 2 days. It's a world tour. I would want you to come but you must stay here and go to school. So, for when I'm gone, would you take this promise ring?" I open the box. Her eyes start to water.

"Jacob, of course..." She puts her hand out. Damian and Ms. Waters clap in unison and exchange looks.

"Whenever you feel alone, or you miss me, hold tight to this and remember that I'll always love you and I'm still always with you.... wherever you go..." I stand up and kiss her and she kisses back. I don't care if her family is watching, they can watch all they want.

We both pull away and smile. I'm going to love her forever...

~

Heyyyy!!! The next chapter is for sure the last one!! But there's gonna be a sequel but when they're older!!