Cheater, Cheater || Jughead J.; Archie A.

34. "Come and make me."

38. "Oh, fuck off."

44. "You're still mad."

Song: Sorry - Beyoncé

Y/N

Jughead slid into the booth across from me at Pop's, his laptop bag laying right beside him, and he propped his elbows up on the table, trying to draw my attention away from my homework. It was working, but I acted as if he wasn't and continued on with it.

"You're still mad." He said, I dropped my pencil down on the table, and look up at him.

"And if I am?" I said, giving him a blank stare.

"Look, I'm sorry, I get why you're upset-"

"But you were trying to protect me? Or were you just trying to get back at Archie?"

"Look I wouldn't do that for Archie skipping out on plans." I raised an eyebrow. "You weren't even supposed to hear it from me, he was supposed to tell you." I let out a breathless, yet humorless laugh, and looked out the window, thinking about the fight three nights ago.

I walked out of the gym cheer practice was being held in, out to the football to find Archie and Jughead in a heated argument. I wanted to leave them be, but my feet moved towards them, and I had a gut feeling that I needed to hear what was being said.

"When are you going to tell her, Archie?" Jughead yelled as he pushed him.

"I will, when it's the prefect time, just give it a break."

"Its never the 'prefect time' to tell someone you're cheating on them with the music teacher!"

"What?" I asked, bringing both boys attention to me.

"Y/N, I-" Archie began but I was already storming away.

"Save it, Archibald." I said over my shoulder, not wanting to here his excuses.

A teacher. He cheated on me with a teacher.

Archie grabbed my arm, turning me around to face him.

"Listen to me, Y/N." He pleaded, but I wasn't having any of it.

"Oh, fuck off. Haven't you done enough?" Archie let go of my arm, shocked with my choice of words. All I had to say about that was he should've thought about his choice of actions.

That night I shredded all the pictures, notes, everything of me and Archie together, or that he gave me. I was heart broken that night - I still am, but most of the heart break has turned into anger.

"How long have you known?" I asked, still looking out the window.

"A week." He said, my head snapped over to face him, almost giving me whiplash.

"A week, and you didn't even bother to tell me." I said, almost shouting.

"Archie made me promise not say anything to anyone." I scoffed at his response.

"How did you find out." I asked, leaning back into the booth.

"Are you sure you want to know?" He questioned solemnly, giving me a doubtful look, hurt in his eyes.

"What more damage can be done." I threw my hand up, and slammed it back down on the table, my elbow not leaving the surface.

"I caught them in her room." He admitted, I made a gagging noise.

"Never let me go in that room or touch anything in that room. And her poor students." Jughead smirked at my response. "God, that's disgusting, she's disgusting."

"Are you going to tell the police?" He asked in all seriousness.

"Yes? No? I don't know." I put both elbows on the table and dug the heels of my hands into my forehead, looking down at the table. "I don't know what to do. I don't want to seem like the petty ex, but she's a teacher, that's just so many levels of wrong." Jug nodded his head, agreeing with what I was saying.

"What if Archie is actually in trouble with her? There's just so many possibilities. And it's like, do the right thing and Archie hate me, or ignore it, and it tear me apart? And the bad thing is after what he did, I still care about whether or not he hates me or not."

"Well, talk to Archie about, it might help with your decision." I nodded in agreement. "What are you working on anyways?" He asked, sliding my paper across the table to himself.

"Geometry."

"Ew," He said looking down at my paper. "You got number 6 wrong."

"What?" I yelled, going to grab my paper out of his hands, but he moves it out of my reach. "Jughead." I said in a warning tone.

"Yes?" He responded, eyebrows raised.

"Give me my paper back." I separate each word as I said it.

"Come and make me." He shot up and ran out Pop's door, with me shortly behind him, chasing him outside into the rain

He turned around to see how far I was and as he turned around, I ran into him. He caught me to keep us from falling into a puddle and we both brust out laughing.

As our laughter died down and our eyes locked eyes. Jug tucked a piece of hair beside my hair, he then looked away, realizing what he was doing.

"Your papers wet." He stated holding it up between us, I let out a sigh, one of disappointment and blowing off what just happened.

"There went all my hard work."

"Come on, I'll help you redo it." Jug said nodding his head to the diner.

"Alright."