9.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance, shaking her foot making the couch vibrate. I watched her intently, scowling down at her. My body hovering above her helpless yet stubborn one.

"Do you not realize what you've done?" I yelled at her ignorance. She huffed, crossing her brown legs.

"You did say that I could go out whenever I wanted to," she snapped back, fire in her night colored eyes. I squinted my eyes at her selfish words, pulling my ear to make sure I had cleaned them the night before. Clearly, I must have misheard her.

"Excuse me, but I didn't say to abandon our son. What were you thinking, Amara?" I gaped at her with crazed eyes. Amara turned her head to not face me, ignoring my wrath.

"It was Wednesday." Amara murmured like a little girl in trouble. My lips drew into a fine line as I rubbed my temples. Amara got up without another word and ventured off into the depths of our house.

I looked around the room vulnerably. I took her empty spot on the couch and rummaged through my thoughts. Her presence again made me tense up. She didn't dare to look at me watch her make a sandwich in the kitchen.

I paid attention to the way get body moved; it rocked like the ocean and swayed like beach trees. I paid attention to her dark plump lips and how they pressed together ever sip lightly whenever she was upset. I watched her breasts move up and down while she took deep breaths. I watched her eyebrows touch together as she probably thought of all the things she could have said when she had the chance.

The three words she said repeated endlessly in my head. I pondered and pondered and pondered and pondered. She deserves a break, let her be. But, she can't do that, if that's how she's going to go about things. Easy up on her, I'm sure it was an accident. She didn't mean it. It won't happen again.

I walked into the bedroom and discarded my clothes that I wore so that I could get ready for work. It was currently five in the morning, so I would have to rush get to my workplace on time. I groaned at the thought of having to see Ms. Lee, but it aroused me in the slightest bit. I walked back out, brief case in hand.

"Are you going to watch, Hanuel this time? Or are you going to disappear again?" I stopped at the kitchen counter that divided the living room and the kitchen. She scoffed loudly, throwing a heavy pan into the sink.

"Oh my gosh, Namjoon. Shut the fuck up. It's done already." She gave me a dirty look, and turned back to what she was doing. My heart dropped at her words. Never did she ever say something like that to me. My face grew stern and I walked out without saying goodbye.

"Good morning, Mr. Namjoon." The voice I knew too well said to me. I turned around to look at her; I was alone in my office today, because of my assistant being ill. She wore a pink blouse and a pencil skirt that hugged her tight. I took her whole body in, my demons now lingering inside my head.

Ms. Lee gave me a cute smile, touching my arm with soft hands. She pulled me into her body yet I felt no obligation to stop her. I felt myself beginning to throb, this time I didn't want to stop. Her perky boobs rubbed through my thin shirt.

"You aren't going to run away from me this time are you?" She whispered in my ear. I felt hands graze my crotch earning a barely audible moan from my lips. Her eyes met mine, but then she broke contact by looking lustfully at my lips. I couldn't wait any longer for her to go on, so I smashed my lips onto hers. The young woman began to grind slightly on my body.

I stopped her and took her hand, leading her to my seat. I sat down waiting for her to get on top of me, but she didn't. Instead, she got on her knees and smirked at me. I knew exactly what she was thinking.