018、

"baekhyunnie~"

"yes?"

"for the second last challenge..."

"mhm?"

"can we stargaze?"

"of course."

-

taehee sat on the grass outside in their backyard, then lying down. baekhyun also lay down, using his arm to pull taehee closer so she wasn't cold. they both stared up at the dark blue sky which had twinkling stars blanketing over, the moon almost full and staring down at the planet.

taehee smiled to herself, snuggling into baekhyun, which baekhyun leant his head on hers in return.

"taehee."

"yes?"

"is there a reason you wanted to look up at the stars?"

b̶̶̶e̶̶̶c̶̶̶a̶̶̶u̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶'̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶'̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶e̶̶̶

"there's no reason." she replied back, "do you think they're pretty?"

"yes. but ... i think you're prettier." taehee giggled, a little flustered from the sudden compliment.

baekhyun suddenly jumped up and before taehee could also join him, he hovered on top of her as he always did. taehee wrapped her arms around his neck, her cheeks becoming a pale pink. no matter how many times he would do this, she would still become flustered no matter what, and he had been doing this when they were just f r i e n d s.

baekhyun leaned down and kissed her on the nose, then around her face.

"baekhyunnie!" taehee exclaimed, "stop~ it tickles" she whined,

"ahhhh, no." baekhyun playfully smirked, staring down at his wife, "you're very very cu–" before he could finish his sentence, taehee leaned upwards and kissed him on the lips, catching him by surprise. taking this opportunity, taehee flipped the tables and hovered over baekhyun by pushing him to the side, then climbing on top. baekhyun was very shocked, as he was usually the one to do things like this – not taehee.

taehee leaned down, capturing baekhyun's lips in a kiss once again, this time more passionately. baekhyun let out a small groan in approval, kissing back almost immediately.

"taehee~ i don't think we should be doing something like this in our backyard."

"who says we'd be doing anything bad in our backyard?"

"scandalous." baekhyun rolled his eyes, a little sad they wouldn't be doing anything of the sort.

taehee smirked, standing up and pulling baekhyun up as well, then dragging him into the house, which baekhyun was already excited for.

end of chapter 18

oh

my

goodness!!

on

more

chapter!!!!

or

two