Chapter 1

Ashton sighed as he shut his office lights off, walking down the grey, clean, hallway towards the large metal rectangle room called an elevator. He clicked the ground floor before letting out another sigh. Today was so boring he thought he would cry. He walked out of the elevator, locking down the building before going into his expensive car. Yes, he was filthy rich but that didn't mean he was happy. The only person who actually liked him was his friend, Calum, who was more like an annoying little brother.

Ashton sat in his car, not turning on the engine as he looked down at his lap, closing his eyes and letting out a sigh before turning the engine on as it began raining. He drove carefully, humming a random tune as he entered his street, letting out a not so manly squeal when he almost ran over a small black kitten.

"What the actual fuck?" He mumbled to himself as his heart pounded.

He gulped and got out if his car, seeing the kitten staring up at him, it;s bright green eyes shining with....amusement?

"Hey there little guy." Ashton let out a breath of relief when he saw it wasnt dead. The black kitten tilted Its head to the side before scurrying off into an alleyway.

"Even stray cats hate me." Ashton chuckled to himself.

He drove back home extra carefully before shutting his car's engine off as he entered his house.

He took his work clothes off and brushed his teeth before hopping into bed, groaning when his phone began blaring.

"Hello?" He sighed tiredly.

"Did you eat dinner?" Calum's voice rang through the rectangular device.

"No, I'm not hungry." Ashton yawned.

"Alright, goodnight dollface, call me when you wake up!" Calum hung up before Ashton could scold him for the petname.

Ashton shook his head and turned his lamp off, falling into a dreamless slumber.

~

Chapter was written by princess Armelle c: