Chapter 4

Pshhhh....

He loves it when I call him daddy. The fuck? I have no daddy. I am independent.

"Mr. Larson, Mrs. Dale was just telling me that she wants a nursery.", Tiffany said with joy, her admiration for the pregnant woman was so nauseating.

"Oh! You're pregnant?", I asked in mock-surprise. Of course, she is pregnant. Nick is still a young alpha. They have probably had 5 litters by now.

"Umm, yeah. We weren't going to tell anyone because I have complications. But after the first three times of falling pregnant and having miscarriages and stillborn, you kinda say to hell with the superstitions." the leggy-blonde smiled at me with a tight, forced grin.

"I am terribly sorry for your loss.", I answered her with the sadness that I held for my fallen fellow pups.

"It's alright! I think it's all of the stress about finding my stepson. That damn boy disappeared in the wind! He has always been a troublemaker though. He was a bit disturbed.", the woman basically gloated, while speaking about me.

"Hmm, he should probably stay where he is at.", I egged on.

"Exactly! However, my dear husband thinks that he can somehow pass in the- uh, family business to him! I told him that if he cannot handle having a new stepmother and foster sibling then he cannot handle a business." Kelly finished with a small sigh. I stared at her with cold calculating eyes. Did this bitch really try to take away my namesake? My title? I looked over at Nick. I can feel the anger rolling off of him in waves.

"He most definitely cannot run a business! I agree, wholeheartedly. I mean, look at me. I needed to have the discipline to run this company. I couldn't just run away from my family because I could not accept additions. If I had done that, I wouldn't be the millionaire that I am today.", I instigated, with a soft tone.

"Exactly- millionaire?", the little money hungry bitch asked. I could see the lust and greed run through her eyes. How can you flirt with another man, while your husband is right there?

"Yes.", I replied in a short clipped tone.

"About this nursery, we should make it in rainbow colors because babies born after miscarriages are known as rainbow babies. We would make the colors kind of pale so that the colors will not be too loud. We have a color-neutral floor pattern that will be perfect! Also, I have a team who will be able to design all of the homes and rooms, for around $25, 000 extra."

"Yessssss!", the dumb bitch screeched. Everyone in the room winced. I hate her.

"Can you also do a room on the side, for my Laren? I am more than confident that he will be back to see his daddy."

"Shush, Nicky Poo! That wretched boy is not coming back! He just cannot accept that he will not be the center of attention!"

"Kelly-Anne.", my dad growled in warning. I snorted with a laugh. Anne? Kelly-Anne? Hell, it seems like all of the Kelly-Anne's are dumb blondes.

"What? Hon, you keep holding on to the false hope that this boy is coming back. Daddy? You do know that if he comes back that he will be an adult and he won't call you daddy. Hell, y'all are practically the same age", she giggled.

"As I said, I want a room for him in the main house. I want all of the works. I feel like you will know what to do.", he gritted out using a bit of his alpha tone. Like a bitch in heat, my wolf whimpered a bit.

'You're supposed to be an alpha!', I hissed to my wolf.

'Oh I am, but that man...that evil evil man can definitely bend me over and-', after that I tuned the slut out and went over a few plans with the pair. I couldn't help but noticed how Nick kept his distance while Kelly was literally forcing him to touch her. She was gripping his hand, gripping his knee, forcing cuddles against him, and much more. It was very disturbing. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Mister Larson? Drew is here.", Tiffany said, speaking through her headset.

"Send him in!" I urged, happy to see the small man that makes me so happy.

"Babe!", the redhead squeaked while running into me. I guess he did not see the couple in front of us nor did he seem to hear the small growl.

"I am terribly sorry! I am just so happy to see my m- husband! He is just so husbandy!", Drew rambled, making me laugh.

"I feel like we might as well let the cat out of the bag, we are all werewolves in this freaking room. Right? I feel the alpha roaring off of you in waves, Mr. Dale.", Tiffany rudely cut in, as she waltz in like she owns the place.

"I knew that there was something that we have in common!", the slut named Kelly gushed.

"Umm yeah, I am Alpha Larson of the Cherokee Pack.", I muttered a bit uncomfortable at my friend's boldness.

"This is my mate and Luna, Drew Larson.", I said, introducing my Red. I saw Nick looking at me with a question that I ask myself daily.

How can Drew be my mate, when he is still mine?