Your first kiss (Alex)

Alex: "How many times do I have to tell you, I won't do it" You said. You guys were at the beach, and there was a low pier that people loved to jump off of. Alex wanted you guys to go strip and jump in. It was the middle of the night so nobody was there to see. "Oh come on Y/N! It will be hilarious!!" Alex complained. You sighed and shot him a look. "You just want to see me naked" You claimed, crossing your arms. Alex gave you a wink "That is definitely a supporting factor.." he said, laughing a bit. He continued "but I really want to see this happen.. what if I went with you!" He asked, trying to convince you. You contemplated for a moment. I mean, nobody was around, and it's summer. The water isn't cold. "Oh fine, but you are going with me..." Alexs lips curled into a big grin. "Of course babe!"

You both had stuffed all your clothes in your backpack, (but both agreed to just keep your underwear on, just in case) and you both stood on the pier. You could feel Alex's eyes all over you, making you blush. "Ready?" Alex asked, taking your hand. You nodded. You both stepped back, preparing to run.. "One..two...three!" You yelled and you both took off towards the end of the pier. You flung yourself off the pier, soon being engulfed by the water. You swam up and caught your breath... but realized you were alone in the water. You turned to the pier to see Alex, in nothing but his boxers, laughing.

"Fuck you Gaskarth!" You yelled. He tried to respond in between laughs. "Oh my god you should see your face right now!!" He laughed hysterically. "Not funny" you grumbled, looking up at him from in the water. After he calmed down, he kneeled down. "I'm sorry love. Here lemme help you up" he held out his hand. You took his hand, but when he went to pull you to him, you yanked back. "Wha-" he yelled as he fell into the water. You laughed as he found his way back to the surface and caught his breath. "Should have seen that coming!" He said, giggling. "You deserved it!" You said, pushing him. He splashed you, and you both fought in the water. He grabbed you and started to tickle you, and you broke out into laughter. You begged him to stop, but he wouldn't. "ALEX NO!" You yelled, laughing. He finally stopped and held you up. You both were smiling like crazy and, out of nowhere, he cupped your face with his hand and planted a chaste kiss on you. Your eyes widened, not sure how to react. He pulled away and smiled, his cheeks turning pink. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myse-" He was interrupted as you returned his kiss. He slowly closed his eyes and kissed back. When he pulled away, he climbed onto the pier and pulled you with him. As soon as your both up, he grabbed your face again and started to kiss you as quickly as he could.

Few minutes later, you heard someone yell "Who's there??" You both turned to see a flashlight was on the both of you. You weren't sure who it was, but you both sat there awkwardly. Next thing you knew, Alex grabbed your clothes, took your hand, and started running down the pier. You both pushed past the stranger, almost pushing him off. "Sorry!!" Alex yelled as you both ran off to his car, giggling like idiots. You drove off and found somewhere you guys couldn't be interrupted.

(These are gonna be pretty long. I'll start the next one when I get home from work :) )