Its a baby?

Y/n's POV

Clem walked over to Helena and held her hand."Its gonna be alright Helena." She said. Helena smiled at her."AHHH!!" She screamed."ITS COMING!!" She screamed."Mike hurry." I called."Its gonna be ok Helena." I said to keep her come. Mike came rushing in."I got the towels the water is still boiling." He said. He handed me the towels and ran back downstairs. I noticed everyone was outside waiting. Jamie, Eve, and Kali were sitting with Michonne. Carl and Adam were talking with nervous faces. Rick held Judith in his arms. Daryl was pacing back and forth. Isak hugged Francis really tight to his chest. Francis was in tears and Isak had a sad expression.

I focused back on Helena."AHHH!!" She screamed again."Just breath Helena breath." I told her. She breathed in and out calmly. Mike came running upstairs with the water."Here's the water." He said. He then ran downstairs to go outside. I grabbed a smaller towel and got it wet with the water. I gave it to Enid to put on her forehead.

I helped Helena take off her pants and underwear."Push." I said."AHHH!!" She screamed in pain instead."Helena screaming ain't gonna get it done any faster I need you to push." I said. She obliged and pushed as hard as she could."AHHHHH!!!" She screamed in pain."I see the head...Keep pushing!" I said.

Clem kept a tight grip on her hand. Enid wiped her face with the towel."Come on push Helena push!" Clem encouraged her."Push Helena push!" Enid said. She kept pushing. She kept screaming in pain."Come on Helena your almost there push!" I said to her."AHHHHHHHH!!!" She gave one last scream."Waaaa!!" The baby cried. Helena panted and put her head back. I rapped the baby in a towel. I smiled at the baby."It's a boy." I said. Helena smiled at the baby in my arms. She then fell asleep."Helena...HELENA!!" I cried. She didn't wake up.

Clem started to shake her."Helena...Helena please!" Clem cried. Enid felt her pulse. Enid frowned and closed her eyes."She's dead." She said. Clem started to cry. I hugged her tight to my chest. The baby kept crying. I walked outside with tears in my eyes. I held the baby in my arms. Mike came over to me and took the baby from me. He smiled at the baby. He looked up at me."How's she doing?" He asked. I gave him a pained face. Tears ran down my cheeks. Carl walked over to me."What's happened?" He asked. I then hugged him and cried into his chest. Mikes eyes widened in realization."No...I can't be." He said. Francis started crying. I Isak didn't cry. His face had no emotion. I think he just didn't know how to feel.

Clem hugged her knees and cried. Enid hugged Adam. Jamie, Kali, and Eve made sad faces. Mike started to cry a bit. He handed me the baby and walked towards a tree and sat down. I held the baby in my arms and looked down at it.