Thats why im not giving you a choice

Y/n's POV

"I like the name Nico." I said."...Nico...I like it." Clem said."Hwi Nico!" Francis said. I laughed. Michonne walked up to me."How they holding up?" She asked."They were pretty upset at first...but now sense there holding the baby they seem fine for now." I said."That's good...they decided on a name for it yet?" She asked."Its a boy if your wondering...and I think they like the name Nico." I said.

Michonne smiled."That's very cute." She said. I smiled."Yeah...they seem to be already in love with him...but...how are we going to feed Judith and Nico?" I asked. She nodded."Your right...I never really thought about that...I'll talk to Rick." She said. I nodded."Ok." I said.

I walked over to Jamie and Kali. They both got up and hugged me."W-Were Scared Y-Y/n...I wish this t-terrible nightmare would just end...I want m-mommy and daddy!" Jamie cried."Me too." Kali said. They both started to cry.

I then realized."...Girls?...where's Eve?" I asked with a scared tone. The girls released from the hug."Eve...EVE!!!" Jamie shouted."She's over there Y/n I see her!" Jamie said. She pointed towards a group of walkers which Eve was running towards.

Eve had a dagger in her hand."EVE!!" I shouted on the top of my lungs. Everyone turned and looked at me. Adams Eyes widened. I took off running."EVE NO STOP!!!" Adam screamed.

He started running behind me.
I ran as fast as I could."EVE STOP RIGHT NOW!!!" I yelled at her. She turned her head a little bit. She smiled. She dropped her dagger. A zombie started to walk towards her. She looked at it with bravery."EVE NO!!" Me and Adam yelled. She smiled at us."Goodbye." Was the last thing she said.

The zombie bit into her shoulder. Eve cried out in pain. She dropped to her knees. The zombie bit into her arm. She laid lifeless on the ground. I ran to the zombie and stabbed it in the head.

I killed the other ones to. I turned to see Adam on his knees right next to her. He cradled her head in his lap. He used his hand to close her eyes. He began crying."E-Eve...you deserved way better than this...I-I'm so sorry!" He cried out with shaky breath.

I noticed one thing...he didn't cry this much when his mother had died. I began to cry as well."Eve...I love you." Was the last thing he said. He took his gun out of his pocket. My eyes widened in realization."ADAM NO!!" I screamed. I tackled him to get the gun out of his hand.

"Y/N STOP IT RIGHT NOW YOU DONT REALIZE...I was going to die anyway." He said. My eyes widened."W-What?!" I asked. He frowned. Tears fell down his face. He nodded. He lifted up his shirt to reveal a bite mark. I covered my mouth with my hand."T-That's n-not a...I-Is it?" I asked with a shaky breath.

He nodded. He started to cry harder."I was out in the woods when it happened." He said."N-No Adam please...you can't die...please...remember we're our own family you have to remember please...I don't want you to die...your my best friend...please don't leave me here in this hell." I cried. I hugged him really tight."I'm sorry Y/n...I just want this to end." He said.

"Well I don't want you to end...please Adam...I love you...your my best friend and I can't loose anymore people that I love." I said.

He hugged me tighter and whispered in my ear."That's why I'm not giving you a choice." He said the exact same words my mom said before she died."Say goodbye to Jamie and Bean for me...ok." He said. I nodded. He grabbed his gun. He aimed it at his head."Goodbye Y/n...I love you." He said. He pulled the trigger. A loud gun shot echoed through Alexandria. I began to cry.
That's why I'm not giving you a choice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO TRIGGERED!!

WHY DID I MAKE THIS SO FREAKING SAD?!?

GIDDLY GOSH DARNIT!!!

I shed some tears writing this so I hope you enjoyed.